Tree of Savior Forum

Bad attitude from Sabba Players

Well They are a top guild in the game so they should behave as such, I am a homosexual and I am really proud of that so good lucky trying to offend me with that and PS i dont have cancer but thanks for the concern.
I just hope the moderators do something about it.

BTW ‘u has’ doesn’t exist so perhaps u should spend more time studying and less time offending people.

Following day and the offences continue

Tagging staff in a hope to get some feedback
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan

8 Likes

+1 homophobia = hatespeech. This behavior receives an instant perma-ban from the staff on the forums, it should receive the same in-game treatment.

5 Likes

There is no space for such behavior in TOS actions need to be taken upon those two. We have the right to place free without being offended on a very personal level. If they are mad about PVP instances they should just keep the frustration for themselves, out!

2 Likes

kill them and they badmouth about you. not taking action means assisting it, if the staff doesnt do anything about it, that’s also a crime imho.It’s 2017 and we still have such people around and online.such a lack of ethic and humanity

1 Like

“It’s because my friends do so it’s cool to say too…”

The same shitty behavior of mindless bad trend(?) seekers.

Unfortunately it’s humanity(?) traits.

1 Like

Just block them.

Blockthem20

we would, if they only kept their behaviors to themselves, yet they prefer to spread their venom to others too. if someone hurts your family, would you just block them?