Tree of Savior Forum

Backstab is Bugged

So i saw ppl saying that dagger mastary is bugged(dont give register any back attack), and I went testing.

found out backstab is bugged. it does no different doing a front backstab or a back one, all the same dmg and crit chance.

the skill did not say what % is a true backstab gonna increase but im puting my bet on 50% ( i remeber old time it was 50%), and im using backroll on feint to make sure i have true back stab.

front stab

back stab

the difference in dmg would be cause of min-max dmg of course.

1 Like

Are you using werewolf card?

I have the same feeling when I decided to pump that attribute yesterday. Felt a but weird but never test further. Now I’ve removed the attribute.

yes i am using werewolf card, 30% back attack is really good when you are using sneak attack. and i dont have that attribute, same as you, its just backstab bugged.

The old bug was the attribute makes the wolf card not working and your test seems like it won’t register damage as ‘back’ at all. Let’s leave the attribute for now.

As i said i dont have that attribute, it back stab which is bugged, or sneak hit too, or the entire “back attack” thing is broken.

It work and it give 2x damage. I just tested before I left home. Else I can provide you screenshots.

please? and do you have werewolf cards up or not.

Sure, give me 6-7 hour

@Sakuya_Iza

1. It only 2x damage if it’s crit from behind. If no crit, no damage boost.
  2. I tested Dagger Mastery, seems like it is working. Got 2x backstab damage from in front.
2 Likes

mevius… i remembered someone at telsiai with the same name who is not come in peace at gem feud

Eh I rarely gem feud but even if both side fighting/hunting, you can still manage to get enough point for bg. Altho I heard rebuild is packed with people now.

huh so backstab are doing extra damage from back attck only when the attack is a crit now…ok, thank you.

bonus, just got my masinios dagger inchor

non behind bonus damage

behind bonus damage

For me the thing that looks broken is actually Sneak hit,don’t see any difference by using it on Sallus.

Did they change it that much that you don’t see much difference on Sallus high crit res bosses?

Hey, are u enjoying rogue so far? I’d like to test rogue corsair…

It’s okay ish. I have 4 scout and I picked one of each class to play all. Character not optimized but I’ll still play it.

For rogue, you may want masinios dagger. You can see my damage jumped a lot.

1 Like

I revive this post to ask: is the 80% crit rate bugged? I understant if the crit rate is cappet at 50% (60% with leather) but I feel the backstab crit rate is the same than my normal crit rate, before ReBuild Backstab almost always crit, and the description pre brebuild says in max lvl 50% crit chance. I’m wrong?