Tree of Savior Forum

Backstab is Bugged

So i saw ppl saying that dagger mastary is bugged(dont give register any back attack), and I went testing.

found out backstab is bugged. it does no different doing a front backstab or a back one, all the same dmg and crit chance.

the skill did not say what % is a true backstab gonna increase but im puting my bet on 50% ( i remeber old time it was 50%), and im using backroll on feint to make sure i have true back stab.

front stab

back stab

the difference in dmg would be cause of min-max dmg of course.

1 Like

Are you using werewolf card?

I have the same feeling when I decided to pump that attribute yesterday. Felt a but weird but never test further. Now Iā€™ve removed the attribute.

yes i am using werewolf card, 30% back attack is really good when you are using sneak attack. and i dont have that attribute, same as you, its just backstab bugged.

The old bug was the attribute makes the wolf card not working and your test seems like it wonā€™t register damage as ā€˜backā€™ at all. Letā€™s leave the attribute for now.

As i said i dont have that attribute, it back stab which is bugged, or sneak hit too, or the entire ā€œback attackā€ thing is broken.

It work and it give 2x damage. I just tested before I left home. Else I can provide you screenshots.

please? and do you have werewolf cards up or not.

Sure, give me 6-7 hour

@Sakuya_Iza

1. It only 2x damage if itā€™s crit from behind. If no crit, no damage boost.
  2. I tested Dagger Mastery, seems like it is working. Got 2x backstab damage from in front.
2 Likes

meviusā€¦ i remembered someone at telsiai with the same name who is not come in peace at gem feud

Eh I rarely gem feud but even if both side fighting/hunting, you can still manage to get enough point for bg. Altho I heard rebuild is packed with people now.

huh so backstab are doing extra damage from back attck only when the attack is a crit nowā€¦ok, thank you.

bonus, just got my masinios dagger inchor

non behind bonus damage

behind bonus damage

For me the thing that looks broken is actually Sneak hit,donā€™t see any difference by using it on Sallus.

Did they change it that much that you donā€™t see much difference on Sallus high crit res bosses?

Hey, are u enjoying rogue so far? Iā€™d like to test rogue corsairā€¦

Itā€™s okay ish. I have 4 scout and I picked one of each class to play all. Character not optimized but Iā€™ll still play it.

For rogue, you may want masinios dagger. You can see my damage jumped a lot.

1 Like

I revive this post to ask: is the 80% crit rate bugged? I understant if the crit rate is cappet at 50% (60% with leather) but I feel the backstab crit rate is the same than my normal crit rate, before ReBuild Backstab almost always crit, and the description pre brebuild says in max lvl 50% crit chance. Iā€™m wrong?