Tree of Savior Forum

Backed Addons up before format, but putting back isn't working

Backed Addons up before format, but putting back isn’t working quite right, some of the addons completely work, some of them half work but are bugged out on the screen and some are just completely missing.

Did I put something in the wrong place or miss some kind of loader I need to put back?

I backed up everything that had " _ " before it in steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data and SumAni.ipf
I backed up everything in steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\addons

I’m starting to wonder if “addons” "should be “addon” or if some of these folders were supposed to go back in steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\ release\ -data- or -addons-

Example addon that is missing: completely zoomy, example addons that are on the screen but are broken: regenetimer, exp calculator. Example addon that is working completely: Object Detector

As I had some things working completely from some of japanese addon makers I really feel like i’m missing a “loader” that we used to use at the start to make addons work

:sad:

Addons’ .ipf file should be on TreeOfSavior/data, while addons’ settings should be on their own folder inside TreeOfSavior/addons

It’s been a while since some addon creators created their addons and updated them, some of them might work on the current patch, some may but have bugs, some will not work anymore, and some addons are already implemented in the game (theyre a game feature now).

You can to search for JToS add-on manager for some up to date and working(not 100%) addons.

Yeah it’s like that now.

I don’t think any of these mods broke in the time it took me to take apart my PC and put it back together again, i’ve definately got something wrong with how I put the backups back

It must have been on how you backed up them, although in my case, it’s fine. I would suggest taking them out (especially addons that re not in the addon manager) of the TreeOfSavior/data folder and reinstall them using JToS addon manager.