Tree of Savior Forum

Back to TOS? is it worth to come back

How is TOS atm? i did a break in Juni 2017 because of many server probs and if u grinding it was so fu laggy

Still the same, with some more stuff, but if you really want to know download the game and try for yourself.

No one can tell you if you will enjoy or not, only you can do that by experiencing it.

5 Likes

im still loving this game ._. only devs are bad ;(

depend on what server, if you on telsiai… well,…
yep, come la!

btw, YOU WILL GET FREE RANK RESET!
USE IT CAREFULLY!!!

1 Like

Tree of Savior is a nice game.
Is the best of the best when comes: soundtrack, draws and class system.

But if you want PVP: I don’t suggest you to do it or focus your gameplay on it. Is unbalanced.

I see a lot of improvement.
You have to login and see with your eyes.

1 Like

Wait for me to start my game and I tell you…

in 6.4 days… no 10… wait 4 now… 17…

2 Likes

which is atm the best solo class? my old chara was a PlagueDoctor max lvl

any char can solo anything now…

best farmer : linker-thauma-shadowmancer >> loot drop 2x
best style : any class+bullet marker
best PvP : +38 masinios weapon with level 10 transcende and GG armor

1 Like

I think you can safely use your PD if you enjoyed playing it back then. It’s still a nice all-around solo class with both damage and survivability.

Well…
Are you guy sure Thauma is still the best farming cls?

Linking/Swell the mobs takes time.

Sure its the best with low Invest but a Pelt3/Goon 3 with high invest maybe way faster in killing mobbs and has dpe too.

At least when i see thaumas in 340 hg i kill the mobs way faster then thaumas/Pds/AAclerics ect.

Greetings from my thaum

1 Like

Most of the people saying that LinkerThauma is the best farming class are either playing the game in a secret vaacum that groups up the maximum number of monsters on every single link/swell cooldown or actually not farming.

is the best because you do not need to invest too much, if it’s FF don’t need buy hp potions and of course when drops a primus item will always drop in double, so… and the wizards balance FF will become more insane stronger, and you will can kill the mobs with 1kk hp even naked. haha !! I made 1kk pure silver in 40 minutes and when drops primus it’s marvelous !! If you play with a joystick it’s even better and confourtable farming :wink: So… when come the white gems, you can make a equip and weapons just using than for your thaumas/linkers to drops more primus !! @shenhuehue On HG 340 there are two spots when only have insect and animals monsters where you can heal yourself if you be a FF !!

1 Like

I recommend you go on another break.

oh Wow 100 k for potions every 3-4 runs thats so much money.

Pelt 3 can gather 30 mobbs.
You get 2x drop through dpe.
Dragoon c3 can kill them with a single hit.

Linkers limit is 10.
Even with CD on Dragonfall Dethrone just 2 shot the mobbs .

You can even kill all waves from red mobs with a single hit and 2x drop.

In the end i wouldnt invest in a char that i dont like.
I dont like wiz/Magic cls so i wouldnt play them in any case.

If you invest alot every char with good aoe skills/gear can farm there.
With higher invest comes a higher kill ratio and linker is limited.

Beside im very sure playing those cls must be very boring x.x

yeah but to hit kill you will need invest on dragoon thauma-linkers don’t need to much invest, that’s what i’m tryind to say… and it’s very fun play with FF, if you do not want to play, you don’t need to insult the class, so… have fun and good farm <3 And DPE has a 1 minute CD and lv.5 you can only kill 5 mobs. It’s not one hit kill 30 mobs and double everything, when you hit more than 5 the buff don’t work. try to see by yourself. i tested this already.

where is this come from? didn’t see @Humberty mentioned about this. correct me if I’m wrong

TBH for HG farming I get the feeling that LinkerThauma gives more overall drops due to swell body versus kill rate.

Things might change at different looting chance ranges tho, so dunno what’s better in the end but for now I’m vouching for FF3 > SR3 for farming there for several reasons. For other maps it might vary on spawn rate or map layout.

The difference isn’t too big in the end tho, so luck might artificially push things to one side or another when it comes to drops and the gap isn’t that huge.

1 Like

linker thauma is fine as long as you have no money to fund other chars.
Main problems are that swell and link have their cd’s out of sync, you have to jump cancel both swell and hangman on every group of mobs and killing even 1 monster without swell on it may result in incredible rage when an item actually drops from it.
Spider room is good for farming 340hg on thauma tho.

1 Like

Didnt know this but again why is the mage 2x drop buff far superior then the swordy buff?