Tree of Savior Forum

AvantHeim abused GvG bug. 15+ ppl in GvG

ban more lor, report more
5k real player or 5k bot

5k very proud? 53k all time peak, 48k quit TOS

5k player now is total idiot-player, i oso quiting

btw, thats 5k total population

i think telsai 1k and varena 1k, another 3k klapeida Orsha Silute Fedimian…

u wanna make varena 500pop izzit? lol

2 Likes

really? so if someone use hacking tools is not wrong? coz IMC can’t protect the game from it??

WTH LOGIC… THIS MAKE ME OPEN MY WORLD LOL

u know what else is wrong?

when its gvg time, and no1 joining coz poor 1k population…

huehuehue

not saying its not wrong, but as wrong as it goes, banning those already low 1k population people doesnt help make the TOS world a better place

it make TOS more deserted.

so what if all AVH guild member quit, yey you replace them as top1

but exploit/bugs havent fix, there will be new guild utilizing the loophole again…

report and ban again u say? good. they quit again.

repeat until you ban all the competitor.

so what if AVH abuse the bugs/exploit ?

just boycott gvg until IMC fix the damn thing

so what is AVH win without contest?

as if IMC care about competitive PVP content in TOS…
its all IMC fault everything off balance

by now u still dont get TOS is just another dressing game, successor to Hello Kitty Online?

so proud with your GVG title? lick my newly bought costume please~

spiritual successor of barbie online :joy: :ok_hand:

huehuehue

1 Like

boycott is already happend. when no one join GVG.

SO IT’S TIME TO FARMING GVG POINT WITH SUB GUILD. LOL

OK I KNOW WHAT’S UR POINT. BUT I JUST THINK THIS’S NOT THE ONLY IMC WRONG. IT’S ABOUT PLAYER’S CONSCIOUS MIND TOO.

DONT POLICE THE PLAYER!

POLICE THE GAME MAKER INSTEAD!

SO FARM LAR GVG POINTS, LET THEM FARM, ATLEAST GAME STILL BE 1k POP

TREE OF DRESSING, DO YOU EVEN TOS?

1 Like

brb I paying for more tp costume. lol

2 Likes

Best. Reply. So. Far.

1 Like

Slow Clap You, I Like you. Your reasoning is too radical for this plebeians to understand.
-Adhrasthuz of AvantHeim

+1

he makes way too much sense.

well, ppl try very hard to justify and wanna make the game to be fair…tbh, the world is not fair, so is the game, is not avantheim’s problem your guild has too little members while AH has tons of skilled players.

And what happens is…when that person lose in the game, they move on to forum to further their cry.

what is fair? should i be crying as a swordsmen trying to GvG without pet riding skill? without any form of pvp skills? unfair oi! IMC u ■■■■■■ up the GvG and PvP content! eh wait i dont cry, its life, i ve accepted swordsmen fate of shitty and requires much effort and equipments to be playable.

Cant beat em, join em, cant join em? get them banned, lulz.

Dislike us? TBH why dont u come que GVG and fight us, dont cry.
Cant win? boycott GVG, up to u, not our problem, stop crying, like for real, thats not how u win and gain respect, u need to earn it, grab ur sword, que gvg, beat them, not crying in forum.

hoi @akisera

u cheat oso cheat smarter abit lar

cheat like dog brain level… then cheat liao still come bark

u want kill TOS 1k varena pop to 500 oso izzit

manual-legit player leave then u so proud la, NO1 guild in a 15man server.

hor, very clever very keng chao hor

feel shame abit pls.

3 Likes

i not cheating eh?
i just gvg time…login…find game…join game…how is this cheat???
i cleanest player in this game lol, ppl always check my eqp with some weird add-on and cant find any cheat off me, report also report many time d i still in game…clean me…scare what?

go ask imc why the write 15 there but can allow more to enter. lmao
cause alot of babies are crying cause their guild dun hav members to join gvg.

interesting facts, KTOS has 0 GvG going on, because nobody bothers, ppl just do their ■■■■ and play alt char make their own guild.

Varena has some active GvG going on…best TOS server ever LIVE now, enjoy while it last…Dispeller vs AvantHeim, Telsial dont cry Varena cries.
…enjoy as much as popcorn as u can…before it turns into hello kitty online.

ciaoz.

Well… if there is a bug in the system… doesn’t mean you have to “abuse” or use it…

That’s why SEA/ Asian every one kana kam zham due to the actions similar to your guilds approach.

Really face palm. edit/proof read finish first then post la -_-

"ITS GVG TIME GUYS

oh wait…

OI, U, U, U , and U, ALT+F4 NOW AND QUIT THE GAME, DONT JOIN GAME WHEN WE FOUND GAME CAUSE IMC FKED U UP."

whats the point of gvg if we cannot go gvg when is gvg time?? no more fun?? be on the player’s perspective plz.

Nice reply from those AdvantHeim peeps. @akisera @ChameleonEffect
How many time I need to explain this to you guys. This thread isn’t about how other guild lost to AvantHeim because they are strong, have so many skilled players, etc. We just report people used the exploit and don’t want them to use it for own benefit. Stop asking people like “Why you not do this, since everyone feel free to use the exploit anyway” or “Why focus only AvantHeim, how about other?” or “Cry something” or “Replace guild top1 something”. We don’t want to be top1 guild or whatever you guys are doing. This thread is all about report abuse suspect. You guys did exploit then we reported. Ban 1 guild just about 30 players gone not effect 1k population anyway right? Then what are IMCs doing? Go for it !!

cry babies…

u can now announce to ban every guild in the game.
some go into the GVG fight with 1 players, FEED RIGHT? SO OBVIOUS.

WAIT, BAN THAT GUILD TAT IS ACTIVE AND TOO STRONG FIRST!

hahaha

u think these 30players spend total how much money in 5months
enough to cash out a Kancil bro

and you think you can replace them?

its more business than just a game…

IMC fix the bug, then everyone can happy

Ban anyone, anyone oso not happy

Actually majority of the guilds also abused this… Just spectacle most GVG meh…

The easiest approach is actually just to void the current few GVG aspect of giving free TP on the top 100 or whatever GVG reward there is.

Fix the system flaws and bugs. Then Reopen it with i dunno incentives?
¯\ (O_O) /¯. Well i am more of a PVE guy so PVPs/ Guild war doesn’t interest me.

Also give out a final warning to every guild there is out there and Strictly labeling the rules and put it as

A Player SHOULD REPORT any bug and not abuse it. (so the players who submitted the bug info will not be penalize due to it being IMC potatoe issues.)

Violators of second time or found out to be abusing will be action to be suspended of # days.

IMC is just extremely lazy to fix any expliots or roll a quick fix now due to KTOS merger will fix most of the issue… well whichever the case.

This is why SEA/Asian/BR are constantly hated for the “pool of players who will abuse when they can”

hahaha, bohbien, thug life chooses us

our ah jib gor oso eat money until lampah oso gone liao

Shag. /fkthe20charpostsh4