Tree of Savior Forum

AvantHeim abused GvG bug. 15+ ppl in GvG

• Server : Varena

• Team Name :

• Approximate date / time (EDT) :

• Evidence

First, I’m not the one who took this video, or has any relationship with him/her.

Second, I just don’t like how AH or ANYONE abuse this kind of bug. Competitor should have sportsmanship.

Third, this is for you, IMC. Have you realized just how many bug this game has?? Sure, you did eliminate some of them. BUT majority of the bug is still there, and some can be exploited like this case.
Oh, think you forgot your own Terms of Service, don’t you? Here, a quick reminder: “You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.”

This case CLEARLY violate your TERMS OF SERVICE.
I think AH is not the only guild who abuse this bug. But something like this should be quite easy for you to investigate, right?

8 Likes

@GM_Francis

//20 char

" If Avantheim did’t cheat in guild war first so other guild won’t cheat
either. The rule is 15v15 , Avantheim was the first guild that play
tricky. also what about the guild tower cheat ? Avantheim also did that
to other guild too. if you want gvg to be fair start with your guild to
not cheat. " This is one of opinion from TOS player.
Credit: Sakda de channel

AvantHeim not only did this but they also keep trash talking to everyone who is try to blame to them about GVG things. They said they don’t care about this thing and keep saying that IMC can’t BAN or give them any PENALTY because they are the most who PAID MONEY TO THIS GAME. According to STAFF_Ethan word, please delete these people from TOS to make a better game environment for everyone. Don’t just sit by and do nothing.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English language.
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

how you know .-. ? Any good evidence or you just assume them ?

I just copy words from youtube comment. Nonetheless the point is
AvantHeim did the exploit and they fearless about IMC penalty because
they think that IMC can’t BAN them or giving them any PENALTY.

TOS terms of service
"You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits "
Do i have to repeat it out loud? ,IMC should take action on these cheaters. :sob:

Today they still using the exploit without fearless again. “Easy TP from GVG reward every week” Adhrasthuz said…
Evidance: http://imgur.com/a/iV0Jp

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy

A very clear breach of the rules, exploiting a party bug for personal gain. Each and everyone inside that party should be punished properly.
I believe 30 days suspension as warning should be fair enough.

1 Like

That too bad. Ban them all

nice job trying to make up words by stuffing words into other ppl’s mouth and create stuff that never happaned.

“They said they don’t care about this thing and keep saying that IMC can’t BAN or give them any PENALTY because they are the most who PAID MONEY TO THIS GAME”
^making things up, ridiculous, this kind of people who stuff none existence word into other peoples mouth, dont make things up to make others looks bad please just because u want to win, horrible accusation.

“The rule is 15v15”
^since when is the rules 15v15? you set one? AH must follow u? jokes. This is GVG not ur private inhouse game, GVG timing 9-10pm, ppl login ppl que ppl press join game ppl play, whats the problem? u dun hav members in ur guild to participate in gvg…so u cry about it, great, cry more.

forum full of salty ppl that cannot get member to join them in GvG trying to find problem with particular guild by labelling them as cheater and blaming those who join gvg on gvg time as cheaters, jokes.

funny part is its only targetting avantheim and ignoring the other guilds, lmao.

even funny is it only comes from the few ppl who lost the GVG…what u do if u lost…of course…u head to forums and find the same kind to complaint together…because u cant compete in game u go forum and cry…

even funny thing is…the game doesnt restrict the cry babies from getting more members into the gvg…sadly they dun hav members…nobody wanna join their guild…so they complaint and cry…continue crying…

think about why u r so weak.

You could be childish about this statement:

I did not know it was a bug!

Or more casual:

It is not a bug, it is a feature!

Hydrarium as the main bugusing guild of the game has not yet been banned, why should some light offenders be banned then?

1 Like

Another peep from AvantHeim try to proof that they are doing right thing…

First of all i’m sorry that i don’t have any evidence but they said something like that in world chat after GM-Mango shouted something yesterday i think. Actually no need to any proof or evidence since all player from Varena should know this.

Are you serious? This is non-sense at all. Everybody in this game knew that GVG limit only 15 player each side. It’s a game rule. When one guild went in GVG 15 people and then 16th member can’t click “Join” button this should explain the rule right? And you are so RUDE !! No matter how many member in my guild. You know what? Why people keep leaving TOS? because TOS has so many bugs and exploit and some group of people like you guys keep abusing them for own benefits. And then people keep getting bored because IMC ignore it and leave you guys playing this game. IMC should kill one to warn a hundred so the rest of player know that IMC is not ignoring it.
“We are not WEEK. But we don’t want EXPLOITER to stay in this game ANYMORE.”
@GM_Francis @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

According to Tree of Savior Terms of Service
Link: https://treeofsavior.com/ts/

This is CLEAR enought?. So you think you still doing right things, not doing exploit? Should IMC BAN you guys or give any PENALTY?

i like the soundtrack of the video though…

don’t worry about me, i’m here to read the comments

Huehuehue to your lazy English skills.
Why are people on the internet so lazy to write proper sentences.

Congratulations, you’ve earned the title *Exploit Knight"

We all know TBL and GvG is full of cheaters so don’t try to defend yourself when you deny someone’s accusation against you. More than likely, someone is more willing to back their story up more than yours.

/huehuehue

TREE OF CHEAT

1 Like

Your name look like suspect in the video.
1st game: sonnnn1 (0:26) :slight_smile:

Thank you for your suggestion but I love TOS and I don’t have any plan to leave this game yet. I just want to make this game better and I hope new player that come back after rank 8 patch update will not meet any exploit or someone use exploit so we will have fun together with FAIR play!!

Has this game already hit rock bottom that exploiters are now telling legit players to quit? :joy_cat:

7 Likes

really bad
FIX THIS BUS PLS

someone is living in denial…
I like your optimism though…come back after rank 8 patch and update and not meet any exploit and have fun together with FAIR play…lol

The game has been exploited since day 1, what makes you think it’s going to get fixed by rank 8?

1 Like