Tree of Savior Forum

Auto Match needed for everything instanced

Moring solo level 5 actually gives more talc powders than the hard version (4 in two runs vs 3 in three runs).And you’ll need tons of them. Sure, you could reroll the rewards in the hard one, but it gets onerous quite fast.

Lmao. If you really want to go on, find a party, there is the ‘Shout’ function after all. Form a moringH party and go in. See what it’s like. Only then will you understand why you simply CAN’T auto-match the raid. The raid does not care if you are the god of mechanics, it cares about the entire party raiding it.

Im not sure why the community is rejecting this idea
is it about the market? or does this suggest things that will break things in game?
im not seeing any problems with implementing this rather than burning my silvers for
repairs & buffs for retrying a lot, its not like party people cant go in together like always
they still can & well have auto que for randoms whats wrong with that?
well what do i know anyway for someone who only
plays no more than 10 days im lost here, is there a something worth noting please explain.

Imagine people caring about mechanics, IMAGINE!

Ontopic: I think there’s nothing wrong with it. For me and most players it’s a useless idea, experienced players are not gonna gamble their time with total randoms. In the past we got automatch system for solmiki, velco, skia, and i never saw someone shouting “get in queue!”.

Anyway, I think it can not be complicated for devs to introduce this system (idk, imc works in mysterious ways) and it will not make any difference for most players since they will keep going with premades parties, so if someone want to gamble with randoms is free to do it to demostrate his infinite skills, or hit his face into a wall and prove most players in this thread are right.

overall its a WIN - WIN, you’re right and incoporate something useful for all players, or you’re wrong and VI WON ZULUL.

1 Like

Like what everybody said dear TP, auto-match is so full of people using alts, noob accounts and people who like to leech. Even if you say they are geared enough, are they knowledgable enough though? Do you really want them to enter the queue with you? What if all of you are dps. Your time would be wasted, your SCs, your pots… You go out try again and then same thing. It is hard enough with a well coordinated party.

Best thing is to find a party for it if you think you’re ready. Train with them. Auto-match is a nono. There is a discord channel around here that would help you do that.

1 Like

There already automatch version of giltine, glacia, and moringponia. There’s even sole hunt which and moring solo raid which give a considerable drop. Soon will be glacia solo. People who want harder content can always opt for harder level which require a proper pt lineup.

Other popular MMO (Nightwinter, ESO, etc… ) is doing this. if you cant find a party members, it is about you cant make a compromise with your time, it is you who cant make connection with other player outside your well. If you dont want to socialize, you can always go play offline single player game. Many do it all the time. If TP still want to stick around, just wait next patch when goddess gear hit and we can one shot the boss in hard raid.

Even giltine auto, ppl queue with a healer, because that is how important to have a right ppl doing the their job.

1 Like

If you really think that the drops from moring hard is better than solo… you’ve got a long way ahead of you mate. And I’m just gonna stop arguing with you there. Good luck getting a clear with automatch if it’s implemented.

Archstone rate in moring solo is seemingly higher than hard. Cheers.

I should also add that the reason why the current automatches work to begin with is that they are either completely dumbed-down compared to their normal counterparts and can be basically brute forced, or have equip requirements so high that you ended up knowing the game by the time you can enter.
But even if they were to add an auto-match moring, the experienced people would just keep doing it with their group, even if they were to look for a moment in which the queue is empty to enter as a premade party, rather than risking having someone that could ruin the whole run by virtue of his inexperience, if not trolling. So you would still be left with random, unorganized people…and what would even be the point of doing that? You could already find them by shouting. And if there aren’t, then it means they wouldn’t be interested in automatching either.
But it wouldn’t be surprising, since any content with a modicum of mechanics requires training and coordinating with a group. Meaning, you need a group to begin with. Changing how to enter the instance wouldn’t make any difference in that regard.

2 Likes

heck even with current auto match, people still die multiple time in lepi auto due to no one bother to move the watch away, and ww auto is even worse with multiple healing the witch with curse.

in theory it is better. You can drop full arch stones and full karaliene accessories, even violetin crystals if I remember correctly. The chance is just… abysmal. Running automatch and solo is bringing you closer to your goal faster because arch stone fragments have a drop chance on these contents as well (automatch needs a premium token active, but it’s at least a chance I guess).

Anyway, I doubt IMC is willing to rethink their stance after a single week since they put out that roadmap for 2021. Party content will remain party content.
It might change with the upcoming episode 14 update when Moringponia becomes very outdated, depending on the materials needed for the luciferi crafting via the new storage, maybe Moringponia hard will be removed completely and the drops put onto automatch rewards, or maybe the rework of the healing & support classes will actually make it so easy that everyone can pass it.

About Glacia hard: wasn’t that just recently made very easy on KTOS? If I remember correctly, the stacking debuffs when failing mechanics were nerfed heavily, alongside with the attack? of Glacia, which will make Glacia hard already more accessible for weaker parties once the patch hits us in May or June.
Following after that will be the support class rework (common classes) for us and maybe even the new goddess equips, so I think the next 4 months will bring many people to the level that they can challenge Moringponia and Glacia hard.

I dont see why people have an issue with this other then some strange gatekeeping fetish of “we did it this way so everyone has to as well”, that is how you kill game progression 101.

Making an auto-que does not mean players cant pre-que fixed parties anymore.

However I will point out that if the issue is you can’t find people using current available methods, people aren’t gonna auto-que either; it’s a lack of general players issue that an auto-que wont solve, but it’s good QoL regardless.

Dude this is not legend skiaclipse we talking about here. Moring Hard. Moring Hard auto-queue. Dahell are you gonna do with that for game progression? Even competitive level people (except for a few special ones) take 10min or a bit less to clear the raid and not even flawlessly sometimes. And that’s with the perfect party compo. Then you expect random people, 40% trying to hitch a ride, go in with people who actually studied and want to clear, is good for game progression?? You act like you’ve never been in auto-queue before and you don’t know what it’s like.

It’s fine the way it is now. Look for a party, clear it weekly. Unless our gears become way to powerful for her that she can be bursted down in seconds like skiaclipse.

If they want to improve content, they need to do away with their stack mechanics like the poison immunity stacks on Moringponia or Tel Harsha coals.

They are being ignorant that there are classes with skills that lock you into one space for a long time, making you lose many stacks at once. These classes typically don’t even have great DPS in return.

Rather than gatekeeping via party combination, the raid mechanics should be revised to not keep out classes that are unable to clear content because they lose stacks too quickly for no return.
I believe IMC made these stack mechanics to force DPS classes to avoid getting hit, but in reality all they did was to punish non-meta classes for being clunky, not dealing the 120k% SFR in 0.5 seconds and move on to evade but take 3 seconds for a mere 70k% SFR,take hits and lose stacks in the process. If I had to balance things, fast skills would deal low damage and slow skills deal massive damage for taking the risk of getting hit.

Glacia adjustment was the first step,but these stacks have to go everywhere or be at least less punishing, because when I watch meta videos they sure have an easy time avoiding these mechanics while I suffer greatly with animations locking me in one space for several seconds.

This will still be a problem even if everything is put on auto-match, so if one would want to make auto-match a thing for hard raids, these hindering mechanics would need to go first, or there needs to be a full revamp for all DPS skills to actually portray the notion of low risk low return(low delay,low cast time,low animation time) and high risk high return(high delay,high cast time, high animation time) so high risk skills can clear the raid before you run out of stacks by accident.

I believe it is fine the way it is. A DPS build is a DPS build, meta or not. There is no DPS build that is not enough for these contents, only when competing that you must go for meta. Unless you made a really funny build, 1/3 dps, 1/3 support, 1/3 tank for example then that’s on you and just have to suck it up and accept the disadvantages of your decision. An arbalester/wugushi/ranger is one of the top DPS build right now, but if it’s undergeared and/or piloted by an inexperienced player it will still perform like crap. Same truth with any meta or non-meta build. That said, Hard raids are hard raids. It’s called moring HARD. Not medium difficulty, not slightly hard difficulty…Hard. We don’t play Dark Souls and say, “omg that was so unfair he fights dirty i wasn’t ready waaa” when they let you know from the beginning that you are going to die a lot. Long story short, suck it up… Or go Normal mode.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure @Rollhuh having dunning krugger effect
vmxykntqaf941
since he still 10 days old in this game and already lv 454

Little did he know that this game is more punishable than dark soul. Mentally and financially…

Soon, he grind to the top with meta slaves, only to be replaced by next patch.

1 Like

Lol, so true!! No more in-the-power-of-friendship-we-defeat-evil-and-save-the-world cliche.
Marketplace is where the true battle begin, when to snipe soon-to-be-expensive item, when to buy, when to sell.
Like the great decrease in arch stone price that happening right now, will it be better to hoard them now while their price reach all-time-low and sell them later?
Or better sell it fast before archstone price continuing going down in the future and suffer the same fate as planium?

The better we hold and grasp the current world financial climate, the better we are to put food on the table everyday. Not spending all of your money to entertainment (eg: costume) and just necessity (eg: token) is a long term low risk invesment habit.

Spending habit in tos actually may reflecf the in real life habit. Put me to shame, because I’m horrible at managing my finance too.

Sadly IMC seems want to nurture our gambling habit trough gacha here and there, with a fanfare global shout to the winner.