Tree of Savior Forum

Auto attack questions

You can and should use retreat shot and limacon together.

They still feel kinda weak though…
Other meta dps skill classes are doing 15000~30000% multiplier PER SKILL.
AA on SR is on a pathetic 700% damage multiplier, and dps is only decent when you stand near a wall and use Retreat Shot while AA (not many chances against bosses actually)

you can go around the boss and since the boss’s hitbox is quite large retreat shot would still hit but i agree about the skill build which are better than most AA and some skill builds have little downtime, AA build might look like it doesnt have downtime but to maximize the dps some skill need to be used beforehand, so while AA doesnt seem to have any downtime it actually has some sort of downtime

is it posible to archieve this at current patch?

Video title describes

Tbh, its still far from “meta” build but, at least its playable. :man_shrugging:

I guess there is one more thing to consider being an SR-ench-linker is its survivability, enchanter’s enchant earth is helpful for reducing damage while linker can heal if you deal enough damage. Also theres another question i need to ask about

Delay of [basic attack] of user when attacking enemies will be reduced proportionally to [DEX] stats.
[DEX / (Maximum character level * 5)]is applied to delay reduction.

Does that just mean new hit rate formula for AA?

DEX hit delay reduction DOES NOT affect Limacon.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.