Tree of Savior Forum

Aura for players on Rank 7

Hi.

I would like to sugest that players Rank 7 earn a kind of aura, just like lv 99 of RO.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I think that’s nice, just like La tale class auras and Crystal Saga soul aura but you know the game need some optimization first.

1 Like

No. That would be awful. The game has too many particles already and it’s basically a display of e-penis. We can already check other people levels easily, there is no need to make some display like that.

Not to mention the game is planned to have 500 levels (Rank 10).

4 Likes

I agree with @Entoma, it’s very unnecessary and would only be annoying to look at, since everyone will have the aura sooner or later.

gg from 10fps to 1fps

this.
it didn’t look good in RO, and even with the improved graphics of a decade later, it’s not going to look good here. just a bunch of bragging and showing off.

maybe something much more subtle, like special hats requiring minimum levels?
circlet, prince/princess crown, royalty crown, emperor/empress crown… at 200/300/400/500 maybe?
it’s obvious enough on the character model. you can do a quest for it, and on completion, it will let you pick a certain type, eg crit, magic, physical… whatever other builds are popular… and provide moderate bonuses to stats for that (or maybe not)… and then be enchantable like any other hat.

I want a tiny glowing e-penis aura hat maybe something like a halo of some sort that grows brighter and larger with every rank i gain.

Please no. That is one thing from RO I do not miss, or at the very least, make it toggable. I’d hate to see another piss colored aura disaster…

Ok, maybe it was a bad idea… i got to agree with some arguments.

1 Like

You guys I hate to burst your bubbles but Rank 7 is not even close to the final rank. They have plans to go past rank 10. Level 500 or something crazy like that.