Tree of Savior Forum

Attribute Point on Market

Hello,

We can extract/Purchase Attribute point. Is that possible to get a things like Selling on market for player who don’t need for example ? Just no Personal Trade for skip the Funneling, but only market things =)

no.attribute points voucher/extracted attribute point is not market-able.

That’s why i do a suggestion ^^’

well sorry to say its a bonkers idea
there are tons of people who got tons of alt accounts or even dozen characters in 1 account.
this will definitely be a way of funneling.you realized it yourself.
you let someone with 1 400 characters farm 36m attribute a week and let him funneling all of them to 1 account?
no no no.

3 Likes

2 Likes

One of the worst idea of 2020 LMAO​:rofl::sweat_smile::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::no_good_man::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t see about this point. You say good things, right --’ i admit it’s a bad idea.

Typical Lermina… did you whale too much or what’s problem? Why you have so much left. :wink:

:frowning: No i need to up 12 skill & art… It takes long time ^^’. Archer is whale char

Ye nice logic… archer is a whale char rofl. l2p
you get tons of attributes from events too …

Yeah i need l2p. Nice logic post. Keep your salt Thx.

add attri points in fishing!!! grrrr

1 Like

Soon they’ll add AP x100 coupons in the Moring lottery to replace the Blessed Shards… YAAAAAAY!

Oh but wait, the lottery costs 100k per try… :man_facepalming:

Unfortunately the AP bloating events seem to be over (it was porbably just to get arts when the mystical pages got released)… What I miss the most is the AP from Feud shop, it was perfect to spend those extra badges. Please bring back AP in Feud shop!

Bad idea sorry. But let’s be real, many remaining active players are veterans.

We have maxxed our attributes a long long time ago already.

I have enough AP tickets in bank (from previous events) sitting there to max another. So yeah there’s that