Tree of Savior Forum

Attribute notification/alarm

The game doesnt remind you that your attribute is finished. An audio cue or popup would help so much.

5 Likes

What do you mean by attribute?

Attribute that learn from job NPC. Some require time to wait till it finish.

I still don’t. What are attributes for?

It adding thing to skill or anything else working like a passive attribute.
I’m not good at explanation you can look for example here.

Thanks alot : ) …

I was wondering what you where on about but i remembered the attributes we learn on the trainer and they take time to be learned, but we dont need to know when they finish through alarm, they take effect right after finishing the training if im not mistaken.

But there don’t have anything to notice us when it done. It’ll be more convenient if there’s a sound or pop up show up once it finish so we can go back to NPC and learn more attribute right away with out need to track time by ourself from F3.

Hmm, well i can think of 2 things out of this, first as you said a sound notification, or, since we can only train 1 at time, a floating progress bar somewhere in the screen showing the attribute name and the time left on it. Either case, IMC might think of something in the future.

A progress bar would be nice. Otherwise I will need to have a piece of paper beside my computer to keep track of the time that my attribute is going to finish. It will be like MVP spawn time tracking all over again :sweat: