Tree of Savior Forum

Attention to All Alchemists, You Are Losing Silver

If the translations are still public, I guess even a player can modify the skill description and add that.

That super inflation used to make me rich when selling junks, Jellopy for 8k each was a good deal I’d say.
But not

Yet another pointless QQ thread. IMC please give me more easy silver! I deserve it because I leveled a shop character!

Instead of actually making smart decisions of where/how you acquire your materials and remain competitive as seen in a real economy.

If there are “special” people who are selling at a loss, then they’ll stop in time because their silver supply will run out. Don’t assume that they must be ignorant and selling at a loss just because they’re selling for cheaper than what you can fathom selling at.

Exactly, agree with you

Most people in Klap trade 2 Lv10 potions for 1 Uosis.

Crafting needs 498 and 1 Uosis to produce 5 Lv10 SP potions, which sells 1.5k each in Klap.

Profit.

Yeah and you use 2 trades per business deal so that means 15 trades per month that you only use for this and can’t even use a decent amount of trades for yourself, but somehow people don’t like that I’m trying to point out a lot of issues about Alchemist to try and make it better for everyone.

Actually it’s mainly about hidden money steal. 50% tax is not stated anywhere in game, that’s the only reason why people put that low prices.

2 Likes

That’s hardly an issue when you trade several hundreds of Dilgele per trade action.

Wouldnt it have been a better idea to make a thread pointing out the flaws with Item Awakening?

You only mention Alchemists losing silver, its not surprising that you get ‘dislikes’ when Alchemists (just like pardoners) are earning millions.

And you want a better profit? xD

I think this is a good idea, as this will allow Dilgele prices to actually affect potion prices.

yeah the issue is that most people have less than 100 dilgeles but whatever man.

every lvl 30 char can farm 200 dilgele per hour, its funny when people want to trade 1:1 vs talt, which takes ages to get

I don’t think higher tier alchemist can ever make as much money as the higher tier dps class, as of current.

The lower tier is just losing money.

What’s wrong with a pure money making class earning silvers in the early stage of game though? When the game goes on they can’t even earn silvers from potion (look at ktos).

Oooh… I thought people who were Gem Roasting for 6k were just generous. Meanwhile… It’s a bit of a struggle for my alchemist because some people are still roasting them for 5-6k.