Tree of Savior Forum

Atributtes retribe bug?

i was checking all my pj where i invest silver. and my main who where i buy over 40kk on attribute
after this patch
get just almost 12000 attributes points.

my fatherfoot where only waste 10kk on blood suck get 11100 atributes points. so this is bug ?

why they get almost the same amount of attribute if i invest more on my main pj.

Same problem , a lose all my invest silver when i change the class.

I maximized all my attributes to level 50, investing an absurd amount of time and silver. I just reseted the skills to experiment new builds and suddenly all my attributes are gone.

This cannot possibly be correct. Is is clearly a bug.

I urge the GM’s to fix it as soon as possible. This daily reset potion is useless if a cannot test my new build with my old attributes (and it is impossible that I raise them all again, since they didn’t return me any money).

and now the dung 290 gives only 60k per rush… so every silver wasted on attributes befor was more inportant >:C

@javier.mendez
You will be able to purchase more Attribute Points at the respective Class Masters, where you can also check your current amount of Attribute Points :slight_smile:
And, attributes will be reset and the silver invested will be returned in the form of Attribute Points in accordance to a preset calculation method
Please see the detail for reworked attribute system

yea thanks, this is now. but im saying that im and a loot of players “waste our silver before this patch” and the amount of attribute retribed base on that silver is less than others chars or class.

or are u saying that we spend that silver in vain because some attributes (that we dont know before) refund less attribute points now ?

looks really sad because i actually lost over 40kk by the upgrade sistem balance. and now with this im will lose over 70kk.what u have against me :cry:

yup i use the reset voucher before this patch !! , ang GG silver :frowning:

the reset voucher before this patch is the problem …