Tree of Savior Forum

Assassin/Shinobi doubt

Hi, I’m doing an Assassin / Shinobi build (dagger), but I have some doubts about the third choice. In your opinion, is Linker or Enchanter better? Thanks in advance for your answers

If you not going for AA build, get Linker or maybe Corsair.

OK, thanks you for advices

I use Enchanter. It gives Assassin’s dash + 2 hits (it becomes really strong) and all their buffs are great.

Thank you so much man :slight_smile:

Is an AA build with Shinobi/Assassin/Enchanter any good actually? My friend tried Rogue/Enchanter/Assassin at first and is considering changing his Rogue for Shinobi. Please, he needs some help.

Shinobi isn’t bad, however it consumes way too much bombs (whatever the shinobi item is called again), even if it can do a lot of damage with clones…

However, most other classes can do the same amount of damage, if not more, without having to use items for all skills

On top of that, Rogue gives a lot of crit rate (either via direct crit rate increase, or by reducing enemy crit resist) and has a lot of stuns, wich is good in pretty much every scenario

Rogue goes well with Assassin, imo
Oh also, in PvP, Behead from Assassin puts you behind the enemy if you’re close enough, wich means you can just do Behead > Backstab (Rogue) to stun and do damage

Shinobi adds a total of: “no help at all” to AA builds. The costume is awesome tho

Yeah, but i guess the most accurate question was: can Assassin/Enchanter/Shinobi do well in its own terms or Shinobi isn’t really compatible with Enchanter in the end?

U forget most OP thing about Shinobi… Running attribute. :tired:

3 Likes

I would chose between linker/Rogue/Corsair and maybe outlaw.

In my opninion shinobi is just real weak now.

Rogues critrate is nice for the hassias buf weg get someday…

Corsairs Brutalitiy buffs slash atacks soon …

And linkers electric shock is stupid powerfull …

I agree, but my friend refuses to pick Thauma or Linker, which leaves me in a bind. He’s okay getting a Corsair, but i want to provide him a good build and i need help. I wanted to know if either Assassin > Enchanter > Rogue or Assassin > Enchanter > Shinobi works well, but if not, i’m fine with a good PvE Dagger build without Thauma or Linker.

Yes! I love the running attribute! It changes animation too and is super cool.

@lucadusatan i play Assassin-shinobi-enchanter myself and i love it. My second favorite build so far (it loses only to Cryo-kino-pyro)

The thing is: it is not top DPS for sure. I bet there are classes better then shinobi to pair with Assassin-Enchanter, but i can do every content with it and it feels great to play so…

BTW: I really recommend Assassin-Enchanter. It is a good combo.
EDIT: Combos:
1 -Cloaking > use all buffs > Behead (Behead do more dmg while invisible)
2 - Agility + Instantaneous Acceleration (stun boss, deals more hits);
3 - Hasisas + Lightning Hands + Enchant Lightning (nice boost to AA)
4 - Shinobi: Ninja Walk attribute + Agility (run faster, use less stamina pills)
5 - Bunshin no Jutsu + all shinobi skills (Well… shinobi only combo with itself basically. But i can’t deny that Bushin no Jutsu is still strong. it is a nice dmg burst to bosses - if you manage to make copies attack them)