Tree of Savior Forum

Aspersion vs Blessing

Why do you torment me like this? /s

Either way, let’s try to combat the stupidity here.

• Exorcise did get the 1 tries to debuff per skill level “buff”. (See: [ Cleric Changelog ] Cleric changes from kTOS and iTOS )

• I have seen no mention of any other exorcise buff, but I may just be out of the loop on that one.

• Capella is chosen for its ability to extend stone skin (permanently), this isn’t a benefit for easier content but for when ■■■■ starts hitting the fan.

• You always max stone skin for the 400 block, some of the better r8 blunts give spr as well anyway. And yes this does put priest3 into the needs some spr category. I’m not sure what the sweet spot is yet.

• Krivis1 for daino is stupid beyond all question of doubt in its current state. Daino can be scrolled for pve, and for pvp the upcoming buff removal meta makes it pointless.

• Cleric3’s cure is decent, but not that good. It’s still at best a 1-3 mob killer and extra boss dps. It’s small aoe and hit limit are much too constraining. Heal won’t be used offensively during parties anyway.

• Cleric2/Priest3/Miko/PD2 is a better dmg option, but has less dmg prevention. And it’s pd2 really needed to boost it’s lacking dmg to begin with.

• PD2 may have to much spells to auto atk much during parties, but that’s not so much of issue now is it? you got plenty of dps & support via this route.

• Chaplain is still a solid option for a miko/inquisitor build, as MM adds dmg to every hit and miko’s dance is supposed to boost holy dmg (cure/me/hamaya).

For Last Rite’s damage boost below 50% HP, it will last for the whole duration, even youre fully healed. Just need to trigger once and get back to full health.

Just put Aspersion to 1. The damage increase you get from Aspergillum for Aspersion lv15 vs Aspersion lv1 is negligible, the attribute what makes the difference. That same goes for Sacrament for Last Rites.

@imperidal

Hi, sorry but could you elaborate a bit on Chaplain’s increase on damage ticks?

Aspergillum, Last Rites, Blessing and Sacrament can add how much “matk” each? I mean, how much damage overall and how much would it change at different stats?

People focus on the topic is a choose betten Aspercion and Blessing he don’t planning to stay with both skills.

And it already PD2 man then metion other class tree don’t mean anything.

In this case Blessing is better, will give an extra damage to all attacks even extra damage lines like Sacrament and Last Rites.

If you want play like mage is better for you, even having a low or none SPR. The bonus will not be too high but remains good and can chose spend less points in this skill too, Lv 15 is better for builds that have a high SPR.

Don’t forget to get at least Cure, Desprotectand, Monstrance and Exorcice Lv.1 for aliments.

Last Rites and Sacrament is not affected by M. Attack is a fixed damage based in the Extra Damage Line + Holy Damage (which is provided by the skill), but you can deal more if you get other elemental damages or use Blessing.

Remember Elemental Damages affect all attacks.

Only Aspergillium is affected by M. Attack.

@Magnos

Yes, thanks but I know most of that, what I really want to know is, for example, on a Chap > PD 2, how much damage would you get on a Vapours tick (at 0 or 100% attribute, whatever) for having those spells?

Good question also wanted to know that.
Sorry can not help.

@Magnos

Thanks anyway :smiley:

Afaik, only sacrament, last rites and blessing will give additional damage to your Vapor ticks. But sacrament and last rites additional damage are negligible. This is because at level 10 sacrament, it will provide you only an additional 90 holy property attack (from Sacrament and Last Rites combined).

Aren’t those auto attack only? They boost spell ticks too?

Sacrament adds 40 holy attack and 40 additional damage at level 10, which works the same for Last Rites. Its just that Last Rites is a stronger version of sacrament (x1.25 to be exact).

That 40 holy attack adds to all kind of damage you have, like any other property damage.

It seems i never noticed it on spells because the damage boost is just too small.

Hi Imperidal - Just to clear some things up, because IMC list in the tool tips everything completely different, you get additional attack LINES from the spells : Sacrament > Last Rites > Aspergillium…? and additional attack DAMAGE from : Blessing?

Yeah. You get additional lines from Sacrament, Last Rites and Aspergillum (and also Cafrisun if you wanna add). For every line, you’ll get an additional damage from blessing. Blessing doesnt give you any extra lines, it just adds damage to existing lines you have.

Awesome you rock, thanks for clearing that up for me mate!

Resurrection !!

Ehmmm… also trying to figure out the skill-build for a “magic” Chaplain at the moment (am already Priest C3 with like 35 skill points unused LOL)

In terms of stats I’m feeling quite comfy about investing 50 into each CON/SPR/INT and full INT from then on.

As far as Chaplain skills go, I’m obviously taking ME 5. So Last Rites does its job at Lv1 just as well, only downside being you have to recast it just slightly more often (if at all), right? That leaves 5 for Capella and 4 for Aspergillium (which at 4 also has 40s duration which is higher than the 30CD).

And on to Priest skills.
-Exorcism 5 (ktos has some reason to get higher levels so we will soon IIRC?) and Stone Skin 5 (it’s too good to ignore).
-Maxing Blessing seems like the no-brainer as well due to the hit-limit.
Whereas Sacrament is just for the extra line and if really needed can be gotten maxed off of a Pardoner in town, so Lv1 seems fine.

Resurrection at 3 seems fine (especially with that +2 levels equip and DM), and 1 point in Monstrance for the lulz?

This leaves me with 15 points to distribute between Aspersion, Revive and Mass Heal.

I feel bad about leaving MassHeal at Lv1…is it really fine? I guess since the stat don’t scale with level and for the %-scaling to matter you’d have to invest a ton of skillpoints anyway? (I’d be happy if I could get it to Lv6 so it’s a nice 20% rather than 10% of maxHP…but I am going Cleric C2 as well, so Heals should be plenty from that, right?)

Revive is just super practical to have as high as possible, but it also does it’s job at 5 or so.

So it depends on the investment into Aspersion. Am I getting higherlevel of Asperion for the phys-def increase? Aspergillium supposedly depends on it, but can’t figure out to what degree…
Revive5 / MassHeal3 / Aspersion7. Is that fine? Or is it “go Aspersion 15, or 1 or 0 rather than something halfassed like 7”?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1.1a2835415561.19213f4351657591a5.11253544

Just put Aspersion to 1. The damage bonus you get from Aspersion lv 1 vs lv 15 is negligible at higher levels.

1 Like