Tree of Savior Forum

Aspersion vs Blessing

Ok so I changed to Int and forwent Stone Skin and went all in in exorcism, Aspersion, Blessing and put a lot in Revive which I found to be super useful. This build is so much stronger but I find that I don’t even have time to auto attack with all the spells I have. I think Chaplain as Int is strong but makes Chaplain completely useless as Int build. You get the deploy Capella and the Magnus Exorcism but the thing is that you rarely use deploy Capella because it’s so damn expensive and not that necessary in most cases. Magnus Exorcism is ok damage and it just looks cool and that’s it. And it has a super long cooldown for an attack magic. I honestly think you’ll get more damage by going Cleric 3 over Chaplain with 5 more levels of heal and cure. Obviously Chaplain will be more convenient during quests because your AA is strong but for boss fights Chaplain is very lackluster for Int chaps. With all the skill rotations there is barely any time to even AA. I think as Priest3 It’s better to go Krivis1 for Daino or Miko instead of Chaplain or even Cleric3 instead of Chaplain IF you are Int build and don’t worry too much about inconvenient solo questing.

summon @Wurmheart

Don’t mind me…
I’ll just watch what the others will say

Capella is good on where you have to guard tower or on stationary places IMO.

Capella is also bugged at the moment. It doesn’t refresh so please take note.

Exorcise is currently still not improved ( level for e.g once two units touch it, it instantly disappear) as for when does it get buffed in ITOS no idea.
Since as shown in KTOs videos they do linger after max hits for a while.

You can forgo Aspergillium if you are into party orientated. You will normally only use this to AA devil/ghost type or objects for lines of hit .

You can invest to 0 skills on all of capella it will still work. ( blessing etc all of them will be at level 1)

I have played with different server here so I don’t know if it’s bugged but wasn’t you supposed to re-enter the coverage area?

and didn’t iTos have changed the magnus exorcimus now?

It’s bugged right now. A few months ago you could refresh it by walking in and out of the circle but now you can’t reset it that way. I just tested it yesterday. I thought it was just a glitch on my part but I guess it’s a server wide bug.

Why do you torment me like this? /s

Either way, let’s try to combat the stupidity here.

• Exorcise did get the 1 tries to debuff per skill level “buff”. (See: [ Cleric Changelog ] Cleric changes from kTOS and iTOS )

• I have seen no mention of any other exorcise buff, but I may just be out of the loop on that one.

• Capella is chosen for its ability to extend stone skin (permanently), this isn’t a benefit for easier content but for when ■■■■ starts hitting the fan.

• You always max stone skin for the 400 block, some of the better r8 blunts give spr as well anyway. And yes this does put priest3 into the needs some spr category. I’m not sure what the sweet spot is yet.

• Krivis1 for daino is stupid beyond all question of doubt in its current state. Daino can be scrolled for pve, and for pvp the upcoming buff removal meta makes it pointless.

• Cleric3’s cure is decent, but not that good. It’s still at best a 1-3 mob killer and extra boss dps. It’s small aoe and hit limit are much too constraining. Heal won’t be used offensively during parties anyway.

• Cleric2/Priest3/Miko/PD2 is a better dmg option, but has less dmg prevention. And it’s pd2 really needed to boost it’s lacking dmg to begin with.

• PD2 may have to much spells to auto atk much during parties, but that’s not so much of issue now is it? you got plenty of dps & support via this route.

• Chaplain is still a solid option for a miko/inquisitor build, as MM adds dmg to every hit and miko’s dance is supposed to boost holy dmg (cure/me/hamaya).

For Last Rite’s damage boost below 50% HP, it will last for the whole duration, even youre fully healed. Just need to trigger once and get back to full health.

Just put Aspersion to 1. The damage increase you get from Aspergillum for Aspersion lv15 vs Aspersion lv1 is negligible, the attribute what makes the difference. That same goes for Sacrament for Last Rites.

@imperidal

Hi, sorry but could you elaborate a bit on Chaplain’s increase on damage ticks?

Aspergillum, Last Rites, Blessing and Sacrament can add how much “matk” each? I mean, how much damage overall and how much would it change at different stats?

People focus on the topic is a choose betten Aspercion and Blessing he don’t planning to stay with both skills.

And it already PD2 man then metion other class tree don’t mean anything.

In this case Blessing is better, will give an extra damage to all attacks even extra damage lines like Sacrament and Last Rites.

If you want play like mage is better for you, even having a low or none SPR. The bonus will not be too high but remains good and can chose spend less points in this skill too, Lv 15 is better for builds that have a high SPR.

Don’t forget to get at least Cure, Desprotectand, Monstrance and Exorcice Lv.1 for aliments.

Last Rites and Sacrament is not affected by M. Attack is a fixed damage based in the Extra Damage Line + Holy Damage (which is provided by the skill), but you can deal more if you get other elemental damages or use Blessing.

Remember Elemental Damages affect all attacks.

Only Aspergillium is affected by M. Attack.

@Magnos

Yes, thanks but I know most of that, what I really want to know is, for example, on a Chap > PD 2, how much damage would you get on a Vapours tick (at 0 or 100% attribute, whatever) for having those spells?

Good question also wanted to know that.
Sorry can not help.

@Magnos

Thanks anyway :smiley:

Afaik, only sacrament, last rites and blessing will give additional damage to your Vapor ticks. But sacrament and last rites additional damage are negligible. This is because at level 10 sacrament, it will provide you only an additional 90 holy property attack (from Sacrament and Last Rites combined).

Aren’t those auto attack only? They boost spell ticks too?

Sacrament adds 40 holy attack and 40 additional damage at level 10, which works the same for Last Rites. Its just that Last Rites is a stronger version of sacrament (x1.25 to be exact).

That 40 holy attack adds to all kind of damage you have, like any other property damage.

It seems i never noticed it on spells because the damage boost is just too small.

Hi Imperidal - Just to clear some things up, because IMC list in the tool tips everything completely different, you get additional attack LINES from the spells : Sacrament > Last Rites > Aspergillium…? and additional attack DAMAGE from : Blessing?

Yeah. You get additional lines from Sacrament, Last Rites and Aspergillum (and also Cafrisun if you wanna add). For every line, you’ll get an additional damage from blessing. Blessing doesnt give you any extra lines, it just adds damage to existing lines you have.