Tree of Savior Forum

Asking some opinion for future build

Now I was Wizard C3
I am going

and Rank 8 might go to Sage

Did this build can been accepted?

OR just go for common build

Here’s a build you can go for,

which is a Rune Caster build and then Warlock once rank8 shows up (or feel free to go enchanter so you can earn so much cash)

The first is more single-target damage dealer (boss)
The second is more AoE damage dealer.
UP to your purpose

What is the purpose for Thaumaturge build?

It’s a support wizard build that rewards heavily once you complete it since all boss hunters would want to take you for your buffs and guilds will need you for their raids due t9 the rarirty of a thauma3>rc

Also with enchanter as your r8 you will be able to sell your scrolls so more money on your end

But I want to go for DPS wizard

Since you want DPS. Go for Wiz3>Ele3>Warlock… Just note that this build is mostly for PVE. Can be used for world boss too but requires you to have high attribute upgrade for Frost Cloud and Dark Theurge. You may also consider upping your weapons to become effective at World bossing.

Nonetheless, that build is pretty solid when it comes to PVE. You’ll be wanted by many in their party.

Since you’re Wiz3 now…
Ele1: hell
Ele2: hell
Ele3: surge in power, you’ll start appreciating your class selection.
Warlock: super great with the current content, even at C1.

And oh, there are other DPS too but Wiz3Ele3 is the most standard and solid build you can go for.

Enjoy!

This build will be useless when rank 8 comes out, frost cloud does not even do respectable damage at rank 8

If you want a powerful build, go wiz3link3warlock2 since joint penalty now increases AoE hits and warlock2 has a ton of damage. Joint penalty is needed to stay relevant

Thanks i was following your builds.
Now i was 127level linker2 ,but i think linker3 was a little useless, it only +2 more enemies.
Can go for nerco1 when rank6?

don’t go elememe cus they will sck with more ranks
get wiz3>linker 2 or 3 and something

ya i was confusing about rank 6
seens linker3 joint penalty only +2 more enemies compare with linker2
so i ask that can rank6 go for nerco1
but link3 have lifeline that can get CONS from pelt

theres necro3, theres linker3>warlock2, theres runescaster>warlock2, theres linker3>featherfoot2, linker2>thauma1>featherfoot2

hmmm then i go for rune caster
its costume looks pretty cool

if u like it, i never played runecaster so i duno a lot about it
but yeah, the costume is pretty cool xD