Tree of Savior Forum

Asking for critiques on my build. (Cryo > Kino c2 > Chrono c3)

I’m going for a support build, Crowd Control + Buffs. Any tip, advice and stuff?

I would go cryo3 instead of 2 ranks into psycho, unless you really like psycho.

For more ccs. The giant ice tree works amazing in dungeons.

I really like psychokino hahaha. I’m thinking about the icewall combo, especially on gvg and pvp because of the chance to freeze. Magnetic force would just add some more CC.

But I’m really affraid about the pve… Do you think I’ll have trouble to get groups for grinding/dg only because of the 2 cycles on kino?

The PP+icewall combo kind of needs a rune caster to be effective, lv5 icewall doesn’t do much either since it’s too weak of a wall and dies super quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

You would definitly be able to find groups regardless though, because people love chrono for their backmasking (you can revive a boss with like 5% hp for more exp and drops)

Well, I could get Rune Caster when rank 8 gets out, right? hahahaha

I’ve already done the cryo c1 > kino c2… so I’m just glad that I can still stick to this initial build and do well. hahahaha. Thanks!!

(Just let me know if I’ve already f**ked up my build. =( )

i need to disagree here.

i am playing a cryo>psycho3
for leveling purposes - ice wall is great. you dont NEED ice prison to do decent dmg. i still do most of the dmg in bossfights.

i dont want to argue about lategame, just wanted to say: dont be afraid to level cryo1>psycho2, its enormous fun! :slight_smile: for a support you are going to do a lot of dmg.

Thanks for the help, guys.

I have another question now. Which stats I should invest? Is SPR really useless right now?

If you like Kino advise you to drop chrono. Take Kino to C3 (maybe Cryo to C3 too?)