Tree of Savior Forum

Armour 350 orange vs solmiki?

What you guys think about 350 orange armour vs solmiki armour?

IMO Solmiki is superior due to 7 pieces bonus unless you can roll godly stats from unidentified gears that idk.

level 350 unique armor is the budget option for those who cannot afford to reroll cubes and/or those who want specific stats aside from the obligatory patk (leather/plate set 7 parts) and matk (cloth set).

I personally think that the new armor is a bit superior because it is available to everyone with a little effort while Solmiki is still locked behind metagaming. Challenge mode pools a lot of unique gears onto the market, so it’s just a matter of time until people will be able to get good gear on par with Solmiki.

Also, why bother rerolling Solmiki cubes while it’s still ardurous/cancerous to do Solmiki twice every day. Sure, the accessories are worth it but the rest? not really. You need every piece of one set to get the attack bonus, the rest is rather trivial. It’s better to invest the money into a good weapon than reroll cubes or wait till eternity for the essences to craft a piece.

Mind that attack is not everything. A good amount of CON/STR/DEX/INT on equipment can easily outperform Solmiki on the long run, unless your Class has ultra high % on many skill with high CD times that make the use of Glassmoles superior to %based cards like Moa,Unicorn,Hydra,etc.

And let us not forget that there are Classes benefitting from SPR, which is barely present on the Solmiki Cloth set (also you’re forced to a specific armor category to get specific stats, while new random stat armor can net you INT/SPR on leather & plate,too [or STR/DEX on cloth])

2 Likes

Cool thanks for the replies guys :slight_smile:

wait for the new 350 or 360 earth tower

1 Like

Budget wise, I also opt 350

You see, there is always someone who want highest stat possible.
Especially like pardoners. They definitely will try to get as high SPR as possible. so SPR gears will be always on demand.

Solmiki is just another chore of daily dpending on how you look it, it’s best to stay away from it.

Running 2x dungeons everyday like a schedule can be really tough

Just want to put input

Like everyone has said, the new 350 gears are the “budget friendly” options. And we can get good stats too if very lucky. It is also true that not each class, as diverse as tos is, will benefit from a full miki set

In my opinion though, Solmiki set to the right build is still the best. It is as far as I know the only legendary grade armor. Personally, that is why I invested a lot of my time and effort for it. Currently I have the set on +11 and lv8 gems all except medal… and I think I will never change as that was my ultimate end goal gear and I achieved it :slight_smile: