Tree of Savior Forum

Arise, Summon Army! The Purple Class Codex

Stat changes to summons typically can’t occur in real time, either a buff imprints it or its stored natively on the creature. So yes, in this case, Riding’s ATK transfer is snapshotted on ride.

1 Like

i see, so staff > rod/shield?

was planning to buy VV rod since its cheap 120m i think …

Ideally you use both and swap between them constantly in combat. The bonus damage of the Vaivora Rod makes up for the loss of MATK from the staff or exceeds it, but you can just use both and then be even better. Up to you what you want to do.

1 Like

oh, i havent done any swapping … might try … thanks!

Here I am with another question
I just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wELl0cq215U which shows a summoner player vs weekly boss
According to damage charts, total summon damage was 4b, but Karaliene damage was 3.6b dmg. How can an effect that lasts 3s only and deals bonus damage equal to half damage summons deal within these 3s sum up to 90% of total summon damage?? From ~40s up to ~1m22s, Karaliene’s total output (which is the shorter name among the two main damages in the damage chart) is even higher than total summon damage, and even after that they are very close to each other (sometimes karaliene’s surpasses total summon damage for some seconds), I can’t understand how a half-damage-for-3-seconds can be so close to total summon damage

Isgarinti’s extra hit gets scaled by the final damage bonus of Desmodus and Gather Corpse.

1 Like

what are your thought about using Sorc, Necro, Warlock?

can you give some tips on what skills to invest? for featherfoot … atm this is what I invested my points at //// Imma add solo run casual Skiaclipse and see if I can clear the content …

Warlock has no synergy with the other two. It will work, but Featherfoot is preferred because when used properly, the majority of your damage is from summons, and Featherfoot boosts summon damage by +100%.

This is what I do, others might have their own opinions.

2 Likes

Blood bath, blood sucking, bone pointing, levitation: 1 point.
Maxed: Ngadhundi, blood curse, enervation.
Leaves 11 spares that you can invest wherever you want.

1 Like

What accessories should i be focusing on im currently using Rangovas set and doing Lepidoptera Junction solo to get frags together.

any skill tree of the featherfoot/sorcerer/necromancer?

i need a guide pls

i just invested into getting skull archer Arts enhancement. I’m having a a bit of an issue understanding why i’m not able to upgrade it past level one? the + sign to add attribute points is grayed out, can anyone explain whats happening with that?

Karaliene Isgarinti set

You need one tome per enhancement. You can’t use the plus button.

Moringponia Isgarinti into Karaliene Isgarinti.

I was wondering if the shadowmancer skill infernal shadow would work with sorcerer. If the shadow is attacked by dark property attack, the damage will also be dealt to the original ennemies. However, the damage needs to be applied by the user. The question is, are the summons considered the user ? If so, an AOE attack from a summon (For example, Ignas, who deals dark property damages) could potentially hit both the shadow and the monster dealing twice the damage. Anyone got some info on that ?

Same question goes about smugis too. it increases the damage dealt to an enemy based on health etc, but does this bonus damage works on summon damages, or only character damages ?

Infernal Shadow doesn’t work with summons.

Smugis is based on enemy health, not your health.

Hi crevox. Do you know of any sorcerer pvp build that works? Thanks.

Summoner is poor in PVP in general. It has minimal to no defense options, can’t easily get as many defensive stats on gear due to the need for SPR (nor other important stats such as accuracy/block penetration/etc), and requires a debuff on enemies for pets to do any damage which is easily resisted. Mobile targets cause problems for summons because they will miss and summons are easily killed/CC’d by enemies. Enemy players also have small hitboxes which causes problems for many Sorcerer summons.

There are more reasons, but summoner isn’t really viable in PVP as a result. It can sometimes deal decent damage in large-scale PVP scenarios, but that’s about it.

1 Like

I know it is based on enemy health, but since this damage buff is applied to yourself (I think ?), does it also apply to your summons, or only your character ? Because for example cards like +1% against devil type monsters don’t apply to summons according to this thread, so smugis could be the same.