Tree of Savior Forum

Are youserious IMC? Fan art event?

yay an event for more loading screens that people dont care

1 Like

ā€¦yaā€¦ just likeā€¦ no one cares about youā€¦

2 Likes

hate bot and exploits but appreciate when IMC give u something nice like events. These were planned for a few weeks. A thank you will be nice.

2 Likes

People asked for event and then complain when they receive events?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Thaum Facepalm

6 Likes

I think u got that wrongā€¦ people were expecting the exploits and bugs to be taken seriously and be prioritized first XDā€¦or at least addressed and come up with the suitable interventions on how they gonna fix it XD

Its just like the case of IMC releasing new costumes where ppl were begging for itā€¦and IMC gave inā€¦and start pumping more costumesā€¦ and look what happen XD

Poor guyā€¦ never played it so im not sure if this is even fixed yet XD

Honestly Iā€™ve seen art events that give much more than this, and art events that are much less than this (no, really, some are just artificial gains with barely any money attached). Iā€™d say itā€™s about lower-mid tier of payout, but at the same time thereā€™s also artificial payout as well.

You can hate on it if youā€™d like, but itā€™s an okay prize. The shocking thing is that theyā€™re still allowing you to have intellectual property over what you submit; which is pretty rare all things considered.

dragon nest SEA had an art event once, the reward was SGD25 worth of in-game cash, thats it. took the entire art community to protest with many crappy entries before they changed it

this one is ok. not good, but ok

1 Like

Yey! IMC is giving 300TP to the winner of the art event.

Lets all forget all the exploits and move along says IMC

In realityā€¦ ToSā€¦ :skull:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/f/d/fdb402221b63e28a5d5bc594f3e0506ab9f2f555_1_690x361.jpg

Dont get me wrong, I love events like this butā€¦ if it doesnā€™t help the overall quality of the game, nor fix the issues being said, they might as well stop this and focus on fixing and improving the game.

People are really funny if they think its the dev team that hosts this event, lol

3 Likes

the gms cant fix the game; they can only throw events and pray they manage to distract and keep us in the game while the management side cry about money while the actual game fixing side is ???

The company is being stingy on a virtual currency, which is why itā€™s really depressing in the current state where the company should be trying everything they can to get people to want to keep going. Itā€™s like theyā€™re not even trying to get people hyped for the event. If they up it to 3000, 1500 and 750 with 300 for honorable mentions, you can expect the majority of the artist community to jump on this event and praise it.

This game marketing team is quite sad and not just with their events. Iā€™m still waiting for some kind of promotion package that will give me extra char slot on 300 TP purchase or something.

To me, 3000 sounds like youā€™d never spend money on this game again unless you manage like 5+ characters at once. Or maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m very frugal and not an extravagant spender. Though Iā€™d be alright with 1500 as the grand prize and everything underneath.

Fair enough though, IMCā€™s biggest shortcoming is that theyā€™re really amateurish at gauging things. But hey, might as well show some love towards the gameā€™s concepts and art; Literally one of the few reasons I stick around.

2 Likes

hey lookā€¦

people are dying of hunger and lack of resources all over the worldā€¦

better never do parties or waste any single gram of food and resourcesā€¦

ā– ā– ā– ā–  you

2 Likes

I hope youā€™re kidding

:middle_finger: you?

:middle_finger: you too bruhhh

Valerie Curtis uploaded this image to

They even never said ā€œsorryā€ or ā€œapologizeā€, duh!
They simply said they ā€œpassed to dev teamā€, ā€œinvestigatingā€ and requires us to ā€œhelpā€ them by providing ā€œsolid informationā€ and ā€œevidenceā€ā€¦ Thatā€™s IMCā€™s ā€œprofessionalismā€, so admirable!!! :kissing_closed_eyes: