Tree of Savior Forum

Are we getting fewer players?

It’s a matter of being able to ignore the toxicity.

The game is dead when I have nothing to do and get bored of it. That’s all there is to it (or when the publisher finally dies and closes it).

Tens of thousands of people have left dozens of games without leaving some shitposting. Those that leave doomposts, even the intelligent, logical ones, all got repetitive, and I learned to just tune them out.

1 Like

You know what, this is actually a pretty good idea especially since ToS is anime based in grphics

Let me share this… The mmorpg I played years ago actually had the one you are suggesting. You guys know what? Costumes there, or so called “apparels”, many are based on many various popular animes like One Piece, Naruto, even movies like Pirates of Carribbean. On top of that, you can actually choose PER gear which apparel you want. So if you get the idea, customizing look is very high as you can mix n match. Original server shut down but I think it is called PKO now just for nyone who wanna see what I am talking about

I still want this game to grow I can see its potential. I just hope I am still playing to be able to see that in time

As a somewhat casual 2yr player myself, I feel like the one thing that usually winds up pushing me away from this game for a few months at a time is the gearing and the class limitations. I’m not going to go into gearing because too many people here already know exactly how it is.

As far as class limitations go, there are a number of classes people take to c2-c3 for only 1 or 2 skills, there are just bad classes you won’t touch in general, and some have some sort of weapon limitation (swordies and archers only) that don’t make any literal sense.
Ex: Why is Trident Finisher only usable unmounted, and only with a one-handed spear? Why can’t Gu Pot or Jincan be used mounted, but Miasma can? The list goes on.

Advertising this game would obviously help a lot, but I think they should focus on fixing the early classes before they do. Too many classes in the game are still pretty awful, which would definitely turn new first-time players away. Making content more challenging throughout the entire game and not only at the end too, but that’s pretty hard to fix tbh.

4 Likes

Yeah there’s that… I think the others have the same feeling about it…

I mean we want the game to survive but do we, as the current players ourselves, will be confident enough to even invite our friends to play and try out the game…? Hmm, not everyone may be confident to say yes… Especially that the game is on Steam and obviously has tons of competition, and the fact that mmorpg genre is not as popular anymore. That is why I keep saying player retention is very important

1 Like

So, begone troll.

Why should I toss gems to the pigs?
If you dont belive me, can’t help it. :chipmunk:

I’m old player. I would not mind it. Acutually I would love to equip faster all my alts.

Wrong.

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Like I said on reddit, on the thread with the dude quitting

I wonder how many people quit because of the enhancement system.

Maybe the only ones left here, like us, have accepted the horrible system, and thus only have bots&friends to complain about (Perhaps its the stockholm syndrome speaking).

:haha:

Edit: @Amber_Rei Most of the reasonable folks call the official forums a cesspool of cancer, anyway.

I mean, its filled with loudmouthed autistic trolls, like all of us.

:prince:

1 Like

Yeah… i am not really “doomposting”… I am probably just being vocal to be heard. Apart from that, people who have quitted probably just hve quitted altogether without saying anything. Just like that, no explanations. So i guess ppl like me who “complain” or being vocal is still something positive if you look at it from a different perspective

6 Likes

Having a ton of fun doing that over and over. Breaks the monotony of dailies…

I’m sure all the guys running these bots 24/7 would disagree with you :wink:

I’m playing for more than a year now and I still don’t have one… However, I’ve seen cheap +11 to +16 ones in the market recently, and I’m sure a newcomer playing for a few months would now have the opportunity to acquire decent equipment. Also nice vid :wink:

PS: the +18 solmiki staff I’ve been drooling on for weeks is now at 450M in the market instead of 600M; 25% less time required to get the money for it :smiley:

I’m still using his add ons. I don’t understand why such useful features are not incorporated in the game permanently.

Behave, this is no place for profanity :heeey:

1 Like

This so much.

/20characters

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.