Tree of Savior Forum

Are these sets available?

Seeing how the Manahas set is available, I was wondering if there was something out there for us plate armor users. I’m specifically interested in this beauty:

https://tos.neet.tv/items?name=hasta+plate&ulvlmin=270&ulvlmax=330&f=1

Any idea if it’s out there? I hope we don’t have to wait too much for some white or blue 270+ armor sets.

Yes it’s out but it drops from only Elite mobs on various places. Only spawn 1 per 1/2h per kill

Estimated to be a (80 +++ dpk or was it random chance? unverified)

best bet is to ask a oracle buddy to reroll if you do not want to camp the channel for days.

1 Like

Ohhh that’s pretty horrible. I just haven’t seen any of the 270+ plate armor pieces in the wild or in market, so might as well check.

Is this 1 per map every 30mins respawn pattern common after level 300?

Yup only for these elites.

newt sets are kinda rare as well. Pretty sure inven have the drop list already (it’s the same for us)

270 sets are basically virtov upgrade without set effect.

If you can hammer virtov to +5 it’s pretty much the same for every piece.

I do disagree on that one, really check that Hasta Plate set

• 372 P.def
  • 56 CON
  • 1051 HP
  • 126 Evasion
  • 124 Accuracy
  • 5 Crit Resist

Vs. Virtov Plate set

• 256 P.def (NO CONTEST)
  • 3837 HP (loses to Hasta’s 5811 total HP)
  • 29 HP.Rec (loses to Hasta’s CON)
  • 40 block pen
  • 39 block (loses to Hasta’s CON)
  • 23 stamina
  • 43 Fire resist
  • 97 Accuracy (27 less than Hasta)
  • 97 Evasion (29 less than Hasta)

I considered getting Virtov after grynas but I guess I’ll just skip it altogether.

2 Likes

hm… i guess so. /20 char

The only thing that upsets me is now at lv 323 with an 315 bow and full set of new manahas armor a trash mob can still autoattack me for 8-13k, spiral arrows still 1 shot me for 25k etc etc, aside from demon queen ghesti, the double centaur fight and the zima suecourt boss I was able to solo the new content but it was extremely hard and was only possible for me b/c of my cloaking and 1300 evasion. If they are going to start forcing people to group for content then theres not much reason to stay, a lot of people will just go back to FFXIV or similar games, my main draw to ToS is I can log on anytime of day and solo my dungeons and anything else I want, I cant wait on other people or make scheduled events anymore on a normal basis with 4 kids in rl.

3 Likes

Read the wrong one my bad on this. Newt are out.

Hasta hm no clue might need to wait till i have a chance to go back to inven to see it.

lemme tag some one who have more knowledge on drops.

@greyhiem

Any idea on the above set ( Hasta have actually a full fledge set seems to be the new 270 sets hasta leather/plate/cloth)

2 Likes

Saw someone wearing Hasta Plate Pants in Telsiai server yesterday

2 Likes

Ok i am able to enter inven and post up a question and was answered.

Yes they do drop now hasta set (not verified if it’s DPK or chance)

parts drop at TSC 3/45 (cave5 테브린 종유동 5구역) via 마군주 풀롯

Seems like a World boss mob @_@… the one we previously fight on DP floor 1 hauberk vs the wurmy guy.

2 Likes

Thank you VERY much for this, really appreciated. It might eb a pain, but it’s there.

Thanks for the confirmation

Man, I get it. Mobs are OP for solo play and this is not like the blue spion, but for real OP. I hope the new shield and this Hasta and Guardian can give me the def I need since it’s way higher than Manahas. I too will have to face it, AS A SWORDIE with low evasion. It will be fun until it’s not :joy:

Let’s keep this one on topic, yeah?

1 Like

hi, sorry if asking in wrong thread, but i can’t enter inven since last day. mind if i ask to relay question where to find cronewt leather? its the material mostly used for making newt armors.

I will try and ask around. Was going through their updated drop database from players… can’t seem to find it though. Got blocked off again now meh…

At least i get to read my league news as well lel…

how about hasta plate vs lolopanther plate? someone in my server shouted crafted lolo plate armor with pdef+176

bump, i too, would like to know where to find those cronewt leather. they might seem non-existing as of now.

i dont see none manahas in game yet… its really out? i try find some map of this post kTOS General Thread v2.0

its correct name of maps? pls help me im using cafrisium and tryng to make virtov LOL

All my testing says dpk is a load of ■■■■. I have not once fallen in the dpk range on tosbase. Players have suggested it might be channel/map based so i even tested on channels/maps that i was the only one on. Still didn’t get the dpk values.

If only they gave the mob id instead of names,we could’ve worked this out.

Koreans are kinda dumb.

Well… Each to differ there are smarts one. so… yea.

They seem to be nonexistent for now