Tree of Savior Forum

Are there still Int Chaplains out there?

yeah, you throw taoist in the garbage and get inquisitor instead :wink:

taoist isnt better to ET?
And why Miko is good with Chap? Meele Support?

miko - inquisitor has synergy with breaking wheel and kagura dance.

taoist is marginally better for heavy melee groups, but you need to offer your own damage as well and taoist just doesn’t synergize with chaplain builds all that well.

i have c3 priest3 chap miko and inqui half int half spr and just love this build ;3

some chaps dislike the magnus/exor and just go for AA, why not this chap?

never told it was a bullet proof for all situations build.

There are only 4 skills to choose from in the Chap tree.

Getting more than 1 point in Last Rites is a waste, since all it does is boost duration.
Cappella is extremely situational and rarely used, but heck might as well toss 4 points in it.

That leaves 10 points for Aspergillum and ME…why not get it?

some chaps are missing out on a ton of damage for no reason…

Not me, i am getting rid of capella, dislike having to go in and out and in and out all time. 5 ME, 5asper 5LR.

Enter with ABE, 5 secs psycho dmg appart from initial hit, go drop exor+magnus, cure and posses or AA depending on group length of mobs.

Fun to play, good fast moving on OoB, heal when prakriti, transmit prana to give stats to someone, to also BOOST all your lines of atk.

ok now i am confused first you said

some chaps dislike the magnus/exor and just go for AA, why not this chap?

Now you say

5 ME, 5asper 5LR.

What am i missing here?

That i have a C2-P3-Ch-Krv-Inqui in which i go “normal” and this sadhu one im testing xD

And that i could still EXOR+ME as sadhu too.

Surely you mean C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Inq right? Because C3 wouldn’t quite add up.:wink:

yep xD tested many build and this one is best :slight_smile: second good for me is c2 priest3 chap pd2 :slight_smile:

To each his own.:slight_smile: I actually left that build and went on full SPR C3>P3>Chap>Inq because of the Hamaya nerf.

hamaya is still not so bad and miko costume is like" i want to have it" QQ

You have a build skilll of this chap inqui build?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222cig.1a213a435561.11213f4551637599a5.153545.1121354355.41657581

Works for such a build. Rather well, I must say. My only doubt there is if removing stone skin might not be alright (and instead max the Mass Heal and perhaps get some Revive or Aspersion)

4 points to get 10% more mitigation when u get 10% alrdy from 1 point… i would change it to lvl 1 get full mass heal, get couple points more in revive and maybe 1 more in asper? or? dunno last one where to spend.

Cleric1 Priest3 Chap Miko Oracle/Kabba/Cleric2(Pick one) Inquis

For Priest3, just get bless 15, mass heal 10, exorcise 5, and Aspersion 1…the rest is up to you.

Rest should be easy to figure out based on the skill details.

Hey, how are things panning out for Chap>PD2 in terms of int or spr being superior? With non-godly equipment that is.

With basic equipment you are going to see much better mileage off SPR. All of PD2’s skills are multi-hit with a low % factor, meaning a large portion of your damage is going to come from blessing.

Also, with party play your SPR build will boost all of your party member’s damage more as well, so SPR is more of a selfless build that pure INT.

This may change in the future as blessing damage right now is pretty darn high…but we shall see.

If they readjust Blessing after the resets, I will make sure to demand a stat, rank, and class reset.:rage: