Tree of Savior Forum

Are there hidden bosses in EVERY map?

I have almost all of my map completions at 100% Only one that’s not is West Siauliai Woods at 92% but I only ever remember fighting around 3 or 4 hidden bosses (currently at Tenet Chapel).

Map completion is not related to quest/boss encounters, you can walk into a map, run around and get 100% without touching anything.

Heck earlier today I went back to an area that is already 100% for me to farm an item for crafting, then I found hidden object that spawn a boss.

:frowning: now we need a list of all hidden boss areas.

By hidden bosses you mean those that drop hats? Because those are the ones that can spawned by a party on a party event.

But if not, dunno. The only boss that I saw spawn like every 30 mins or even less are the giant red kepa and cafrisun. :no_mouth:

By hidden bosses I just mean bosses that aren’t part of the main quest and or side quest (sometimes they are part of a side quest so it’s not really a hidden boss) but some items such as the red crystal or (forgot the other one but it’s also in the crystal mines) which summon bosses in the mines that I don’t believe were part of any quests. The Red Crystal summons a Cyclops while the other thing summons a Nether Bovine. If they were part of a side quest, I missed those somehow but otherwise those would be the hidden bosses I’m talking about.

Some map have but not every map

1 Like