Tree of Savior Forum

Are the servers currently down?

Klepeida? Cant seem to log in

Well see the servers ended up getting hit with a ddos from lizard squad. The top execs are having a meeting on seeing if they need to move the servers or not. IF they do we will have a downtime of a week until the transfers take place and then hopefully we can play again.

If you need to check this statement please go over to the announcements about the downtime. It will show you the full details.

5 Likes

are you serious ? dam… I just got off work and I have the day off tomorrow… so your saying servers will be down tomorrow?

yea sadly I am serious, go over to the announcements to check out the details.

It seems that they are trying to extort money from them and depending on the severity they might give in. Hopefully this wont push back any dates like F2P.

He’s trolling you.

You need to read the announcements.

Here:

Squirrel your a douuiiuche.

Thanks Anarth

His trolling was quite healthy though.

lol maybe you should have checked

So you can come on forums and post this ■■■■ but can’t look at simple news or announcements.

1 Like

Well if they’d change the status of some server to “maintenance”, then we wouldn’t be having these kind of posts.

lol sais the guy posting pictures shirtless of himself as his Avatar on a game forum… haha dude tone it down a bit this isn’t instagram.

And to answer your question I just got off work I don’t get on here everyday and start reading the “News”

:heart::purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::heartpulse:

You believed someone at face value without fact checking and IM the bad person.

“lol sais the guy posting pictures shirtless of himself as his Avatar on a game forum… haha dude tone it down a bit this isn’t instagram.”

I dont think you are in any position to tell people to do things.

"And to answer your question I just got off work I don’t get on here everyday and start reading the “News” "

Well perhaps you should start since thats pretty crucial. Its like a nuke is launching from china and you couldnt be bothered to look into local fallout shelters.

lmao you guys have too much time on your hands