Tree of Savior Forum

Ardito theory-craft

PSA Ardito Grenades and molotov just requires dagger equipped on the weapon swap slot but you can have a pistol out and the damage will scale off the pistol. Idk if this is a bug but if intended this should open more options for ardito builds.

Btw what classes would go best with ardito for a solo cm build? I just returned and all i have been playing with is just thau-link-ardito atm

1 Like

we sure its not scaling off of the mainhand?

1 Like

Solo ardito? I bet people will suggest linker… Ardito-linker-assassin I guess.

tested sword + dagger only and sword + dagger / pistol ( on weapon swap slot) both gave same damage output while having sword + pistol / dagger ( on weapon swap slot) gave significantly higher damage results. Pistol was upgraded and transd while the dagger wasnt.

I went Rogue-Ardi-Outlaw for that “war guy gone delinquent” aesthetic

1 Like

I’m playing an ardito > corsair > sin
imo that’s one of the best bet, when you get used to brutality, it’s really hard to forget about it, same for hasisas pot ; and ardito has the most hurting skill of all dagger scout tree :).

Oh is that true? How does shinobi do comparing to ardito?

Honestly never played shinobi, tho got a mate who loves dat class; told me since rebuild shinobi was dead (and also clones are coded with a$$; so try shinobi at your own risk :/)

Ardito is more pve focused; tho really good for pvp too since taglio and movespeed buff are really cool.
If ya wanna go for a pvp build i would advice to look for outlaw (but if ya go outlaw try to go assassin, outlaw is really good with rampage + iframe of anihilation making you safe while having the +50% damage received debuff); tho i wouldn’t advice to go for rogue even in pvp, rogue is kinda meh (tried it a long time, but it’s really subpar pvp and pve wise)

Yea I have been trying to convince myself rogue is strong, but I see no reason to choose it over other classes that synergize with assassin such as corsair or just general support like linker or enchanter. Rogue does have that charismatic that I can’t explain.

Outlaw is a better choice instead of Rogue?

How so…because I am curious for PVP and PVE?

Is something wrong with Rogue or there is just better choices out there now?

I would like to know what and why those choices are better than picking Rogue.

Because when Outlaw was released people hated the class because it was weak…

Rogue has always been one of the weakest classes, personally the removal of Capture+ Sneak hit nerf killed the class. Now it only serves as an enabler for Outlaw and/or Assassin.

Source: playing Rogue since beta. Only my first character still has Rogue in build and it’s purely based on sentimentalism.

Outlaw has some good use with the “dodge-frame”; that’s at least better than rogue by far.
You don’t need to use sneak hit really, assassin and overall gears give enough crt rate. The only good point of rogue is the stun ; that’s going to be nerfed if it wasn’t already.

Outlaw has nice 50% dmg buff, 100% evade frame, stun, blind. So overall outlaw is a better choice for pvp, and i think for pve too if you got the good card (since there are a lot of multi hits skill).

You can also get linker in third, tho i’m not really a linker fan myself.

I’d like to remind that scout dagger is kinda underwhelming compared to pistol one, so don’t expect too much on pve side BUT it’s already enough for doing all content. I don’t have BiS gear and i’m managing to kill Irre Boss in less than 4-3 min.

Also if you decide to go for wastrel then no need for pasiu. Don’t need to overcap crt rate.

@leleconildo @Seppukhu

Do you guys think perhaps rogue does better than corsair/outlaw at bossing or single targetting?

Don’t see it.

And even if that ends being true, AoE isn’t behind enough in damage/utility to ever call it balanced.

Hell,Outlaw has 3 skills that hit stronger than back stab and also has stuns.Corsair has Brutality,that alone shits on most stuff Rogue has.

They should make Knife Throw stupidly wide AOE instead of what we have now AND Rogue would still lose badly to these two classes.

P.s: Let’s be real the game itself is designed for AOE classes,it’s not even funny.

1 Like

Cool. I was loving my assassin-rogue-linker. Now I have confidence to switch rogue into something else.

Imo
Ardito- Shino- Assassin
All of Shinobi’s attacks are pierce which benefit your main bomb. Hasisas damage buff is inherently desirable in any build.

Ardito - Thaum - Link (what I currently run)
Kingda wonky, tbh I think Thaum is an underpowered class and am not a big proponent of thaum-Linking.

Ardito - Corsair- Assassin.
Basically just grabbing Brutality for your ardito/and assassin dagger skills.

Ardito - Linker assassin.
Ardito can definitely shine with this

Aridto- Rogue- Shino.
This is just an emphasis on Piercing attacks plus Rogues CC tools. Probably honestly poop.

Before I go into my little builds I gotta say that Dodge chance builds kinda suck in Re;Build. I feel like it dodging deserves a mild buff overall.

k, OT:
Got an Ardito>Rogue>Outlaw for the super high evasion and 3 cannot be hit during animation dealios going on. https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXI1XzEiLCJDaGFyNV8zIiwiQ2hhcjVfMTMiLCJDaGFyNV8xMCJdLCJza2lsbHMiOnsiNTAwMDEiOjQsIjUwMDAyIjoxLCI1MDAwNCI6NSwiNTAwMDUiOjUsIjUwMjAxIjoxNSwiNTAyMDIiOjksIjUwMjAzIjoxNSwiNTAyMDQiOjEsIjUwMjA1Ijo1LCI1MDkwMSI6OCwiNTA5MDIiOjEsIjUwOTAzIjoxMCwiNTA5MDQiOjEsIjUwOTA1Ijo1LCI1MDkwNiI6MTUsIjUwOTA3Ijo1LCI1MTIwMSI6MTUsIjUxMjAyIjo4LCI1MTIwMyI6MSwiNTEyMDQiOjEwLCI1MTIwNSI6MTAsIjUxMjA2IjoxfSwic3RhdHMiOnsiQ09OIjowLCJERVgiOjAsIklOVCI6MCwiU1BSIjowLCJTVFIiOjB9LCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoyfQ%3D%3D

Pure Dodge Build for PvP if Dodge was Relevant.
Free Step: +20% Evasion for 30mins
Bully: +50% Evasion for 1mins + time per dodge
Mangle, Blindfire: Evade all attacks during animation (unless by “unavoidable attack”)
Ritirarsi: “You do not take damage while this skill is in use.”
Evasion: +500% Evasion for 10sec

This build suffers from a lack of DPS due mainly to Ardito actually. It is a better build with Assassin>Rogue>Outlaw, but I will keep my char Ardito because I also have an Assassin>Rogue>Shinobi.

If you are going Ardito>Assassin and want any chance in PvP then I suggest Outlaw. You’d have an autoswap pistol that doesnt need stats (could be clean Velc) just for Blindfire.

Overall, I feel that Ardito needs decent DMG buffs or major AoE Ratio buffs in the future.

I agree, I just returned to the game because of the class and I feel like it’s lacking in both damage and AOE now. I am playing Sin-Ardito-Linker with the intention of making Ardito my main DPS rank but it just can’t quite keep up, so I find myself relying a lot more on Sin skills, which isn’t really my favorite class and thus, kind of defeats the purpose.

1 Like

Today I try my char Assa-Arditi-BM in TBL and end almost not using any of the arditi skills, the only “usefull” was Taglio and not very succesfull -_-

I think Arditi need rogue stun to be good, and thats its only in PvP, because Rogue sox in PvE -_-

1 Like