Tree of Savior Forum

Arde + Ignition OR Arde + Superior Corona Rod?

Arde + Ignition OR Arde + Superior Corona Rod?

Im wiz3 elem3 wl, 230 lvl

Ignition
192 m.atk + 22 fire atk + Burn 5%

Superior Corona Rod
267 m.atk.

Any ideas?:slight_smile:
/20char

Im curious about this too.
People say burn is OP? would anyone like to chime in?

I had ignition + arde before switched to superior corona + arde and never went back, Ignition is overrated.

2 Likes

is it worth getting karacha?

It’s hard to calculate Ignition proc damage. I can just say that on elementalists skills it proc often. With my 300+ INT damage of proc is like 300-400/sec for 10 seconds. Can proc on multi tragets from 1 spell (magic missile, electrocute, etc). Can’t say that it’s OP but surely is nice. Probably, if you are 220+ level already you can just run with sup. corona one. If at 220+ you already have highly upgraded ignition, just keep it.

Karacha is nice. Most of mobs are medium sized, so it’s bonus can be very handly. It’s not MUST_HAVE tho, I think you can just run with Arde. At 180 now I’m running more often with Aias equipped than with Karacha anyways :slight_smile:

im not that far in the game that i can use it but i remember that there was a thread where someone tested Ignition on the boss in lvl 130 dungeon and showed that it doesnt proc on bosses. not sure if thats still true

It doesn’t proc on boss though.

if you are linker it will be godly weapon for you, if not then use any weapon with highest magic attack.

Those burn attributed fireballs makes me want to get Pyro as my R5 filler for my Linker-Necro :money_mouth:

1 Like

Any one know how you can re-scale your UI like in the video ?