Tree of Savior Forum

Arde Dagger questions

So I am guessing the reason the Arde Dagger is so good is because it has the "+153 Fire-Property Attack"
So I am wondering what all does that effect? I am guessing auto attacks but would it also effect my Energy Bolt or Magic Missiles?
Mostly just wondering, what it does and how much does it help?

Arde dagger adds +153 fire damage to every and any hit you deal (including skills), so it will be very helpful during your lower levels.

That’s awesome.
My Wizs auto attacks get bonus dmg from my Quick Cast attribute, any idea if the Arde Daggers fire dmg goes up to?
I would think so, fire would count as magic dmg, right?

arde dagger + fire property attack is the value added to your final computed attack, so after you had the +50% from quick cast, the static value of +153 is added to your final damage (auto attack, skill, or any + element that adds another line on your auto attack which can be either: sacrament, cafrisun set, enchant fire).

same logic on arde dagger applies if you buff with bless, it adds the static damage after the final computed value.

unfortunately, arde dagger + fire damage should only work on fire based buffs or attacks, but on the current state of the game, it adds to all.

I don’t think arde dagger or any elemental bonus prority damage was mean to only affect Their damage type
Simply because some item with mutiple prority damage type like Elements 2 Hand spear who give a low amount of normal damage but 4 different +53 proprity damage, would be pretty much …

Just so people don’t get lost.

This is false, elemental attack properties get multiplied by attributes and quickcast.