Tree of Savior Forum

Archer Tree still nonsense everywhere, More About Musket

Hello there

I came back for this r10 release in Deadimian server and tried to find something that could be fun. I tried things for my musket (archer/rogue/scout) build. I went to the rogue 3 and i’m speechless, so much bored by this game as i was since i play archer builds (ahaha). Do you play your game? is it so hard to make a real rework? You release new things all the time but listen, everybody tell you to do something about existing synergy.

What the fkin point of the skill Burrow (maybe something good when botting). It says, it works with ALL weapons. Well you didn’t even care about rogue since TOS first days because at this time Musket weapon didn’t exist. When i read “all” i expect i can use it with my musket (even with the musket i still don’t see the point of this skill). We can’t use musket in the barrel of Scout too…oh! Does the barrel and burrow are the same skill? No no no, it couldn’t.

We can say Rogue is still great with dagger. Nice archer have auto-swap. Oh wait musket can’t auto swap because of serenity. Oh wait musket don’t synergize with anything in archer tree (even with the QS running shot, you can’t run while serenity)… AND OH THE NEW ATTRIBUTES FOR MUSKET ARE SOOOOO BAD. What if we make an attribute to boost the musket atk with range? But you designed musket as a close range archer! This new attribute woah with my pen’ shot, woaaah, thank you i feel so much the pen’, i will like to come back in your so good designed game.

But hey take care when you rework or put new things to archer, it could be dangerous to overpowered them, it could be dangerous to double their damages everywhere…wait no, not even.

suggestion: make a better game, you’re not even close with your so concerned patch notes.

PS: i did a Hunter for fun, do you see what it is? A hint, it’s also in the archer tree

If you think musket 3 is bad…then you’re just plain horrible at making builds that actually work lol. Musket 3 is one of the strongest dps in the game atm, maybe you haven’t realized you’re actually not bright enough to make builds given how you’re clearly using musket 3 wrong (Auto-attack on a Musk3? LOL, talk about wasted dps potential)

1 Like

Yao, if you know to play it. I’m sure you will love it so much. I rate it in top 3 class in game. Very very high dmg for hunting WB, even on pvp.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.