Tree of Savior Forum

Archer PvE DPS High Boss Damage, Good AoE

Hello there, I’m pretty new to the game and have mainly been watching videos of different classes.

I haven’t played the game at all but really looking forward to jumping in tomorrow after purchasing the early access.

I’m looking for a Archer build/guide for PvE only which has high boss damage and relatively good AoE damage for clearing trash.

I will also look into creating my own build based on the information other players provide me as I prefer to play something I’ve created rather than something someone else has.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Read this

Thank you I will have a read through :slight_smile:

After reading through it would seem Fletcher is the class for me, any tips and skills allocation and I can take a look.

Thanks!

1 Like

What class do you want in the previous circles?
May I suggest something like this:

1 Like

I pretty much want to be able to do high single target DPS on bosses and good AoE damage on trash to be able to clear through effectively.

Ideally low skill cooldowns, I shall take a look at what you have linked.

Checked the build it seems great just a couple more questions:

• What stat allocation would work best with this
  • Also at Fletcher C3, would it be more beneficial damage wise to get Cannoneer or Musketeer.

Thanks

3:1 or 2:1 str:dex.

I haven’t compared the three, so maybe someone more knowledgeable than me could help.

1 Like

I’m going to try 2:1 but still unsure yet, anyone else have any feedback in regards to stat allocation.

my fletcher is at 250lv with 2:1 str dex build (after putting my con at 30points) and it did very well in every dungeons and grind spots. Dmg is constantly big and dps burst is at great value plus the critical rate is not that bad. Oh yeah, im wondering too…either going for fletcher c3 or go with cannoneer or musketeer? since fletcher c3 only barely get 1 more skill which is not really great imo

That one month necro doe…

From what I heard even though Fletcher 2 would allow for a LOT of flexibilities you HAVE to get circle 3 for the extra hits on magic arrow, no questions asked. Me personally I don’t agree but your losing out on like 1000% potential damage so I can’t really put up an argument here.

if you go musketeer can’t use fletcher skill with musket, so is a total waste.

so stick with fletcher c3? i held in just in case there are any other better option…ok so i can safely go to that c3 builld

weapon swap from musket to two handed bow, IF he went that route, its more the fact that he has to get fletcher 3 rather than him not being able to use musket weapon type.

Bottom line: Want to get through the game easy? Fletcher3 theres actually no reason not to do it.