Tree of Savior Forum

Archer - Kneeling Shot, does it works with other higher Rank's Skills?

Like for example. Rogue’s Burrow, or Falconers flight mode. Is that possible? Can someone who tried this share your information with us? THANK YOU!

Uhh…

this is one of the most stupid questions ever asked xD.

You’r literally sitting down…

You cant fly or use any skills.++
If you jump you can get out of it … but the buff goes away too.
Not a snowballs chance in hell xD.

Reading is building up knowledge… read the skill description.

you could’ve answer my question in a good way not being a ■■■■■■ like “oh fck yeah i know everything i’m in a forum I’ma boss here”. thing. thanks for answering anyway.

7 Likes

Read the description is wrong suggestion my friend. Huge amount of skills at that moment work not as description says.

3 Likes

Kneeling shot works well with Scout’s flare shot.
Flare shot dmg based on your CURRENT ATK.
For example:
If you deal 100 dmg on mobs while standing up, Flare shot will deal the same amount of damage for 15s (lv5 skill), which is 100.
But if you deal 200 or 300 dmg on mobs while kneeling, flare shot will deal 200 or 300 as well for 15s.
So if you have a good party, you can deal a ■■■■ ton of damge on bosses for 15s.
And ofc, you need to use flare shot 1st. There will be a motion delay after Flare shot, so what you want to do is Flare shot–>Jump—>kneel. But careful with the target, cuz flare shot aoe zone is reallly small

just another reason for me go to arch3-> scout3, thanks

That’s what I’ve wanted to know! Thank you soo much! So I guess its also possible to use flare shot + Rogue’s Burrow skill it will add additional damage as well. Thanks for the info bro!

You didnt listen.

And sorry about that before.
It’s just so hillarious xD.

HE goes into Kneeling shot, while the Damage over time flare shot works it wonders.

Skills with dot are compatible with kneeling, if you can manage not to die while kneeling for these durations.
There’S only three skills i know of with a dot (outside of wugushi).

1 . Flare Shot
2. Magic Arrow
3. Broom Trap

Burrow cant be used.
As you need to be in kneeling shot for the atk buff to go in xD.
x dot skill+ kneeling shot after it= enhanced dot dps.

You wanted to know if you can use a skill while kneeling buff active ^^.
No.

You can use kneeling after a skill and boost that dot damage?
Yes.

So only dot type skills work in conjuction.

I tested it out with an wugushi with full dex build.
Scatter couldrop+dot skill+kneeling= autsch.

Seriously, you being rude is not helping at all. OP raised a good question for those who eventually will be playing archer, but those info is not really exposed to non archer in the cbt.

You are just putting a shameful display of yourself.

Steady Aim works too if I’m not wrong, didn’t test it, but steady aim should be working, or I’m wrong?
That means that a 5 level steady aim with maxed attributes can give you +200 damage, but you’ll shoot slower…

Steady Aim works really well.
Your DOT skills and other Skills wont be affected by the ATSPD debuff.
Only your auto atks.

That buff is only applying to your skills too.
And about 150 atk xD, not 200. When you maxed it out~

So if you got that way, you might want to mostly use skills while the buff is active.

There’s a few fletcher skills with 3 seconds cd.
And oblique shot is 0 sec cd.

So that could be spammed inbetween your bigger cd.

But be aware.
Mana regeneration is sllllooooowwww. If you dont go full spr …

Still with enough money, you can buy mana pots and use these.
Just need to make more money then you chug down, works with some characters.

Just a tip.
200 atk bonus might seem alot early.
But as soon as you get into higher crit atk areas, that will fall off by alot.

With enough crit atk, a krivis to buff you (or the skill from a pardoners scroll) + some dex and crit rate from equip and stats.

You can easily do 5 times your normal atk on a crit.

Calculate that with multishot or something like backstab … and you will drool xD.
Specially backstab+ the 4 times dps on backstab skill weapon.
Will make you pop your eyes out.

You got easily do 70 times the dps on backstab with high crit atk and the right equip.
Makeing a 1000 dps skill (without attributes and weapons and it will hit twice!), into something ludricious xD.

Let’S say you got 1500 dps with one of the hits normally.
Add the 100% attribute from the skill.
3000 now.
Add that there’s a special weapon.
12000 now.
Add crit atk of about 2~8,5, which is achivieable.
24000 ~ 102000.
Now you can add or deduce damage modifiers of elemental atks or size.
But overall you will deal that damage then twice xD.

Let’s say nothing big modifies it and the def is 2000.
200k damage it is then.

That’s 133 times the starting value of a single hit. Which make sit about 70 times more dps in the end.I rounded it up xD. I always love to do that.

I haven’t gotten to rogue yet. But rogue’s burrow attribute deals dmg when you REMOVE it. Like you are in the ground, stalking on people, and then you jump up and yell :“■■■■ on you now” while slap them in their faces kinda stuff.
Burrow attribute will not add any dmg while you are still underground.
That’s what I understand.

you can’t move while using burrow so you can’t stalk on people :pensive:

but you can auto attack monsters while in burrow and they can’t hit you back, so you are basically immune to almost all damage while burrowed, except auto attacking in burrow to kill stuff is really slow and rather pointless, the range of auto attacks while burrowed is really small too unless you level the skill…

burrow is a great way to remove aggro though, I use it all the time if I am close to dying because you can drink potions/sit to regen faster while burrowed and regen hp/mp without getting attacked or targeted.

Wait…can you kneel while burrowing?

nope, you can only auto attack while burrowed. No other skills can be used while burrowed.

whats the difference between lv1-10 Borrow. SP consumption?

I’m still debating on going:
Archer c3 --> scout c1 —> rogue c2 —> musketeer in the future.
Or
Archer c3 —> scout c1 —> ranger c2 —> musketeer.

1 Like

I only have one point in burrow on my rogue, but I’m pretty certain each additional level adds to the range of your auto attack while burrowed.

You suffer a range penalty using burrow, and with a level 1 burrow, your auto attack range is like 1/3 what it normally should be. The target literally has to be very close to you in order for you to attack them in burrow at lvl 1 so I assume that with each additional level the range extends until there is no attack range penalty anymore; similar to how when leveling distortion on scout, the range of the skill increases.

1 Like

Keep in mind that musketeer class use rifles of two hands, you will not have a good synergy that way. But if you do not have problems keep changing weapons, this will not be a problem, haha.