Tree of Savior Forum

Archer and Mage R9 preview?

Why is taking so long to show the archer and mage R9 preview? This is killing meeeeeee D:

1 Like

4 days seems like an eternity, huh?

ĂŤ hope you can survive until thursday/friday.

1 Like

Imagine you’re a frog that likes cotton candy.

Now imagine IMC is a kid who has a raging hardon for frogs. He has cotton candies in the 7 flavors of the rainbow.

IMC gives you red and orange flavor. You stick around for the candy. IMC is hippity hoppitus. But he still has 5 more flavors to share with you. The frog anticipates for more and sticks around. This way IMC can keep the frog waiting in excitement and anticipation rather than giving the frog the whole batch in which case the frog will eat it all and go away as he realizes IMC has nothing left to give the frog.

I hope the analogy helped. No frogs were harmed in making of this post.

6 Likes

But they sure got diabetes.

1 Like

Yeah and then you see the preview is saying nothing like all the other previews, just a short video instead of a developers blog entry as we saw it for Rank 8, and be disappointed because you learned nothing new except for seeing some flashy or non-flashy animations of Shadowmancer, Warlock,Sage,Enchanter,Featherfoot,Bullet Maker,Cannoneer,Musketeer,Hackapella and Mergen.

Well I think they will still release devblog but probably when the ktest patch is out. I don’t mind giving us video teasers before.

(Kinda leds me to believe we only get vids this week and devblog and patch next. However it would be odd if they really only had the update a week on ktest before they push it into live servers.)

This right here killed me! Brilliant… simply brilliant! :rofl: