Tree of Savior Forum

Appraiser flower bug (not respaw)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 13/12/2017 4:30 AM - 13/12/2017 13:30PM

Server Name:SILUTE

Team Name: Rwei

Character Name: Revolver

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
well im trying to get the appraiser flower in gytis settlement area and the flower not respaw, have friends here waiting more than 10h and nothing.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : I7 2600K
  • RAM : 12G
  • Graphics Card : 1060 ROG STRIX
  • Mainboard : ASUS
  • Storage : SSD 120GB
  • Internet Connection : 10MB
  • Country, Region : BRAZIL

are you sure your friend are not leaving the map for 10h ? and are you sure that nobody come by and snack away the flower since the flower spawn randomly in 4 location?

I don’t know but I’m having the same issue here… I’ve been waiting for Weynd Flower to spawn but no luck (or bugged) in the past 2 days. :sad:

I have been in 4 different groups so far and every single time we had comunication with the others groups running around the map at the same time so… yeah we could tell if someone just “came and got it”.

Since the groups started yesterday after patch, many ppl shouted asking for the same problem " its not spawning, its been x hours and nothing". I have done this quest last week in another character and it wasnt that way. In more than 12 hours sitting in all spots at both channels we would know if it respawned or not.

i camp all spot with whole guild yesterday for 12 hour no spawn.
today 6 hour. no spawn. it’s likely its bug.

meanwhile goddess map flower got up at 10am right on time exact4 hour after server reset at 6am.

i cant advanced to appraiser at rank 7. so i can get bullet marker at 8 and 9. this is pure BS, i want to leveling and hunt with my guild

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis please address this issue as soon as possible… :sad:

So… no answer yet?
Maybe after the event ends they ll fix it, when it wont matter anymore cuz u wont be able reroll ur build after the event.

i realy dont get why this game have forum admins and game masters if they never give us proper anwsers about our complains. they know about the issue and literaly dont give a crap…it takes like 5 minutes to post this in the know issues topic and so the players can move on doing other stuff…i get the foloing answer about this issue yesterday,i will asume its fot the shinobi flower not spawning too

tosmanager2Replied: Dec 15th, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Hello Savior,

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Our development team is already aware of the issue and are currently looking into it. We can only ask for your patience and kind understanding while the investigation is on-going.

Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

We grouped 13 people checking both 2 channels for more than 8 hours today in Varena server.
The flower never spawn…
We try waiting until server time 6:00AM for the server reset, still nothing.
So IMC just don’t want us to unlock appraiser for the rank reset event?

Server Name: Varena
Team Name: HarmonicEcho
Character Name: Destructive
Time: 16/12/2017 10:00 - 16/12/2017 19:00 SGT

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.