Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone who cant enter the game after character selection?

I managed to logged in my account but it seems that it keeps me from crashing back to server selection whenever i enter the game after character select.
What did you do IMC? :pensive:

just now right?

me too

Yes. Itā€™s okay for a while then this happened. Constant Crash back to Server Selection.

Maybe IMC inputs there code right now. :disappointed:

maybe

there are other people reporting in the forums as well

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri
What have you guys done? Itā€™s okay for a while back then and this happened just now.

they prolly doing that guild emblem fix thing. but i dont even belong to any guild

i also cant seem to close the game even when i exit it. itā€™s still running

Same here. I got into the game once I ended up getting DCā€™d. -_-

does your game close when you exit it? or itā€™s still running on steam?

For me, still running. I actually have to shut down client_tos.exe via Task Manager.

No. It was still working on background process based from task manager. I had to ā€œend taskā€ it through there to open the game again.
The game also seem to be too slow on loading after server selection.

game not closing seems to be fixed now though. i can close mine upon exiting.

still canā€™t play the game more than 10 secs tho

Yea, i think so. But it still keeps disconnecting and further lags were produced. Managed to shout in-game but not playable as i canā€™t barely use any actions/skills due to lags and disconnections, :disappointed_relieved:

UPDATE: I managed to disband my newly formed guild and suddenly the crashing/disconnection have been lessen. But the lag still exist even w/ my good connection.

Iā€™m Having the same problem here, my ToS is forced to close by windowsā€¦

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.