Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone try to contact Nvidia or AMD? to Help the game with FPS?

Date and Time : 05/03/2016

Game Control Mode: ALL

Bug Description :
The game has a Low Framerate performance, and didint use 40% or more % of my VGA card!

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Even when I try to force my VGA to use the game client with the best configs forcing, does not work, VGA still less than 40% of usage.

2. Does not make sense with a good hardware get this low FPS at a game who not aparently have a heavy graphics

System

• CPU : i5 4670k
  • RAM : 16 gb DDR 3 1866 mhz
  • Graphics Card : GTX 770
  • Storage : 1x 240 GB Fury 3 SSD, 1x WD Blue caviar 1TB.
  • Internet Connection : NET 30mb
  • Country, Region : Brazil.

My tip:

The point is, contact Nvidia and AMD, who are the best Graphics card sellers and show your game. Make they work on future drivers making their cards work on your game… the point is this. so with this way when they launch the new drivers we can get the drivers and get the best experience with a good quality on the game without low FPS when we had a good hardware!

@Staff_Julie , @STAFF_Ines , @STAFF_John , @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_J

2 Likes

aaaand they must to refactoring game code or what?
it’s not driver problems.

i think it can be a drivers problems since the fact: your VGA didnt get usage on this game… even forcing her to use. so try it… if u use a Nvidia go to Nvidia control panel and force the card to use the max power on the TosClient, and keep monitoring when u ingame, so you gonna get the point.

its not a driver problem, its the game… it was never this laggy in iCBT at all… I remember La Tale used to suffer this same lag for many years until they had a DirectX patch which eliminated all the lag

driver is not a magic, it’s instrument. and somebody can’t use it. 1-thread soft in 2016…

or u think that prime time lags on empty location it u pc trouble?)

The game is just badly optimized atm. The fact that the game utilizes almost everything on one single cpu core amazes me. All we can do now is just wait for IMC to roll out the optimization patch, and hopefully upgrade to dx11 as well instead of using dx9.

Nvidia and AMD response:

“Your code sucks git gud.”

They can’t fix a problem with IMCs coding… unless they redo the code for IMC, which would cost major dollars… is your recommendation that IMC switch to pay2win to afford Nvidia/AMD coders because even then they wouldn’t have the money.

I dont get how IMC can come up with a code to detect and predict bots but cannot come up with a DirectX Patch that will fix framerate issues.

1 Like

This is the same sh*t Tera online did.
TO THIS DAY it is unoptimized.

uhh hello intel its me, can you fix the game im playing kthxbai

Looool wtf with people these day

I know this is bad, but there’s nothing I can do about it. Heck, just look at the forum. It is a cesspool of retards that whine on stupid crap when the game is poorly optimized. For example this thread starter is literally barking at the wrong tree. Why complain and force the waiter to cook better food for you when the chef are the one who give out crappy food. People are not getting their priority right.

Few people have been addressing on optimization, yet the forum cries for account bound premium costumes. ■■■■ this ■■■■.