Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone give tips on my build?

Can anyone give me advice on my build for my wizard?

I only put the 1 point o nenergy bolt because I heard it’s bad to put points into it, so I figure I might as-well put them into something worth my time.

1 point in rain because I didn’t see a purpose to add more then 1 point.

No points in prominence because it sounds like a waste to me but I could be wrong.

This is my first build and I have no information about this game so any tips would be nice.

I also plan to go 100% INT.

Looks good, I would personally only change a few things. I put a few points in reflect shield so you will not get interrupted as much casting energy bolt. I maxed electrocute, moved a point into stone curse to give you another cc skill, and moved a few points into freezing sphere to give you another damage skill. What do you think?

Have one point on lethargy since earthquake hits twice on mobs affected by it. I would personally move points from earthquake and max surespell since you don’t have to rebuff as much and earthquake doesn’t scale well later on. Take two points from meteor and have one on prominence and freezing sphere so you can use them as fillers. Move a point from pole of agony to dark theurge also.

Where did you see lethargy gives earthquake x2 hits? I only see a buff to strike attacks which wiz does not have. Surespell at 5 can be instantly recast when it runs out. Prominence is too random. I agree with moving a point to dark theurge.

Only reason I didn’t add points into reflect shield is because I figured endgame it will be pretty pointless to have as reflecting like 50 dmg when I receive 600+ and the points would be better spent on other skills.

The 2x hits is a hidden mechanic like ice wall’s projectiles. For surespell, I did say it was just personal preference. I just put a point on prominence since it can be useful in some situations and you don’t need all the points in meteor since that would mean more charging for the skill.

Oh nice those hidden factors. Ok np yea it is just personal opinion <3. Good info though. Now I think they have a better build.