Tree of Savior Forum

Anyone get 100% exploration on Sanctuary map?

Can anyone tell me how to get to the isolated area there? :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to know too…

the area is so small I cant even get with in by Force :expressionless:

If I remember correctly, it is a level 159 quest where you get Maven’s fifth key.

Edit: Just double checked, it is not. Sorry false alarm >.<

It isn’t, though. All quests done there but no way to get to the hidden place.

In chapel you get a item that lets you teleport to secret locations from those green cross symbols. is there not one on that floor?

I am still searching a way to reach that missing part, I did every quest here, and no tombstone allowing the use of the Seal of Space.

Anyone succeeded on completing this map ?

There is a big door on the other side, maybe that place is used in a later quest?

1 Like

Anyone? 95.7% here :cry:

Anyone? [2] :neutral_face:

Anyone? [3] :cry: :cry:

give me 60 levels more and I tell you :expressionless:

So far from what I know, only Psychokino can actually get to that unexplored area ._.

maybe on icbt, but right now with all the _anti-_psycho measures they have put in effect…

I doubt it, but who knows…

maybe a c3 psycho can do it

I didn’t know this was a thing @_@
Crazy!

small typo, but let me give you an idea…

now, you cant swap non moving objects or enemies and even if you manage to clip through the invisible walls… the wall itself pushes you back away from it…

sure there are places where you still can clip and you can still move immobile objects like tree roots with magnetic force…

there are prob still ways, but since I have never been psycho 3 I cant tell if they might work xD

1 Like

And that invisible wall also negates your teleport skill (not swap) and pushes you back right?

swap is always off against things that don’t normally move, as for teleport, the push would be too fast to input teleport on a specific direction…

I see so that’s the reason why it seems so hard to do now ._.

Not sure what IMC is thinking on having those parts of the map feel like some sort of mystery

I bet there is a hidden quest for them that is ether time/level specific or not implemented yet…

1 Like

Yeah tough luck :frowning: