Tree of Savior Forum

Any tips for the grind to 450?

People were NOT kidding about this grind. I had to double check to make sure I wasn’t playing old school Maple Story lol. I’m at 448 (40% to 449) and I finished the repeatable quests a while ago, so Sewers has basically become my second home.

Are there any better ways to get EXP, or is this just another case of “buckle up”? I think I’m gonna get carpal tunnel before I reach 450 at this rate lol.

PS: I do know that most people on the main servers aren’t in a hurry and are just farming CMs and racking up EXP while hoping for Vaivora, but I’m on one of the new servers. We don’t get burning weekend items and our gear is several cuts lower, so afaict CM-ing for loot isn’t really a thing outside of getting silver from Outer 15 and racking up repeatable kills to turn in.

1 Like

There’s no real rush to level.

The repeatable quests are good, but if you’re done with those, challenge modes and emergency quests are good ways to level.

1 Like

So emergency quests give good experience? I never tried to figure out how much EXP I got from clearing them, but if it’s good I might go back to the new maps!*

Still, we’ve only got one daily CM so there’s not really much to do outside of levelling and gear progression. I’m also really keen on hitting max level because of this:
Rewards
I heard part of the reward is good gear, which would be pretty awesome at this point :smile:

ETA: *I also wonder what they can drop? So far I’ve only gotten talt and, if I didn’t mix it up with an ordinary drop, awakening abrasives.

I’m not sure if it depends on the map, but Emergency quests were giving me around 46.8m exp each, which was roughly 0.23% at 449.

In my opinion, the best way to level after you’re done with the repeatables is to spam CMs using the free weekend resets, with as many exp buffs as you can. And also do daily lvl400 dg, they still give around 1% exp per run.

1 Like

Sadly we don’t get weekend resets :sad:

Thanks for the advice either way! I read the Korean forums and looks like they use 8x tomes on CM 5-6, but that’s with their OP gear xD Guess I’ve got to nolife the next two or three days if I want to hit 450 and get that server reward stuff

First you need to harvest every exp card:

• do all the quests and complete all episodes
  • explore all the maps
  • Gemstone Feud every day

Then dailies:

• dungeon 400
  • CM

You’ll evently reach 450, but no need to rush you still have time :wink:
Imagine like me you have 6 level 420 chars that you need to level up… and some of them are underequipped alts like Alchemist :smiley:

1 Like

Do clear Receptionist Ramda’s Quest

Each area has its own list of targets to kill, and you get 2 x lvl 16 cards with attribute points upon clearing them. However you can only clear them 10 times, and they do no reset. I plan to save the cards and just drown on them from 449 -> 450 where you need 250 cards ( 0.4% each)

Total of 25 requests for all the maps, x 10 times which adds up to 500 cards in total.

You can clear these requests in CM or in the field ( While trigerring Emergency Quests as mentioned above). Here is a korean guide on how they flash farm those requests. However i only advise doing this in the first 3 maps since they can be cleared within 1 - 2 stages. The last 3 maps require considerable amount of kills which makes this CM/leave party method inefficient. Thus, it would be better by field farming coupled with Emergency Quests, or actually running CM in those maps.

Korean Guide:

1 Like

cries in cleric support
gg emergency quest xDDDD

1 Like

check if they sold any lv 1-400 card, if yes buy it and use it on your 449 char and see the mazic

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.