Tree of Savior Forum

Any solo farming build with Chrono3?

Title! I’ve been spoiled with haste since playing Cryo Chono but now I’m in the farming phase and need a class to farm silver, items, and HG. I would like to keep haste, so are there any farming builds that could do decent?

Pyro3 - linker - combo with Pass. It will take on everything except 300+ HG :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

But my guildie with regard staff is farming 320 HG with that build. Same as u, he’s not ready to give up chrono3

I farmed Regard horn staff items with Pyro>Linker2>Thaum2>Chrono2.

Don’t need pass much since running around to aggro monsters and gather for JP should be enough time to get them together. Linker2+Thaum2 means you get to swell 8 monsters and get a pretty good clear rate with double drop chance (which is a big deal considering you can farm 3+ hours without seeing a single drop).

but if you want to do hunting ground, you’d need a build with more fire power unfortunately. If your weapon is good enough, this build is excellent damage with joint penalty and can swell mobs for double chance drop.

Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Thaum>Chrono3>Sage.

Micro dimension is a nuke by itself, but you can use it with fireball/flare too, make sure you link up as many mobs as possible though so you can get damage multiplied by joint penalty.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try the second build on the next reset because firepower is exactly what I’m lacking. I’ll let you know what I think.

so? its good? need to be geared?