Tree of Savior Forum

Any Runecaster players?

Hey, wondering if there are any runecaster players here on the forums.
I never hear any discussions from ACTUAL Runecasters, just builds that eventually will pick them up.

For example, Rune of Giants:
What skills can you even use while a giant?
They say there are limited skills you can use, but in the few videos I saw from the beta, no skills were able to be used. The guy would just jump up and down everywhere.

What does Rune of Justice even look like?
Does it multihit?

Does Rune of Ice: Slow work while you’re a Giant?

Do ele skills other than Ice Spear work with Rune of Ice now?

Confirmed frost cloud does not work with RoI

Hail also doesn’t work with RoI,

AFAIK all cyromancer skills do, even the icewall combo.

Yes. Only Icespear from Ele works and Cyro skills.

You can see Rune of Justice here.

It’s the 2nd attack skill she casts. Good thing about it is that it’s a multi-hit AoE, bad thing about it is that it has a very long cast time, it’s linear (which usually isn’t that bad … but with an 8 second cast time!?), and has a very long cooldown.

1 Like

Can’t cast any spell as Giants, you may be abke to use warrior skills but not so sure, swordsman have been dodging me lately, Will keep you up on that.
Runee of justice is multihit, something like 3 hits if i remember correctly. I used it once and put it on the shelf regretting taking it.
For the rest i don’t know i’m not ele. Pretty sure yiu can slow when giant with the rune of ice attribute but never paid attention.

Oh and before I forget Rune of Destruction also is multi hit, each enemy hit sends a projectile to another enemy, which makes it really great for AoE clearing because of it’s calling and the fact that it can do up to 3 times the damage if you are lucky, most of the time it only double tho. Bear in mind it can also hit traps for the reflection on the boss. (And corsair flags in PvP)

1 Like

Do you know what the damage from Giant mode scales from?
Do the jumps do less damage than your auto attacks?