Tree of Savior Forum

Any rogue 3 mergen yet

Use of any mergen skills in burrow?

Sadhu taoists, Sadhu Inquisitors, Sadhu Mikos.
Rodelero Lancers.

Or maybe hidden Feint combos.

■■■■ it i’m going Hacka just to use Catacombs blade.

Probably rank 5 to 7 classes would combo better with Burrow than bullshit R8

imo rogue 3 should come with hackapelle. Hackapelle’s skills are deeply designed for rogue. You may see this if you watch vonfreya’s hackaplle skill introduction

They are not.

Hacka is garbage and now i can say it from actually having one.

Normal archer concept: KILL EVERYTHING WITH HARD-CRITTING AOE OR DECIMATE THEM ONE BY ONE

Hackapelle concept: uhh … shoot at a single monster many times, then uhh … hit it with your sword really hard … I guess. Get no archer skills except leg shot and subpar swordie skills.

rogue c3 > hackapell is so underwhelming. ranger c3 can deal 99k damage with full draw+spiral arrow, while my hacka deals crap even BS is BS! (backstab is bullsh*t).

Hackerpal damage is fake multihit (+10% damage ler arrow stack), display as multiple hit but truly it is 1 hit.

Info on which hackera skill use sword dmg and which uses xbow damage in the link.

Only synergy rogue hakka is stormbolt bleed -> backstab massive bleed even though the damage is not high.

im not there yet atm, level 268 at class level 13 rogue3 here. will let you guys know when i hit mergen probably, tomorrow when i get more time off from work :slight_smile:

Lmfao. I heard u was right.

If only it actually hit hard, but nope.

I think backstab hits higher than these ■■■■ skills.

Just like i’ve tought, you get better chances going the new circles that can be attained along Burrow.(FLetcher,Wugu C2,Canon,Musket)

We need a goddamn gm to test this,it’s too cruel to have players risk their builds for this kind of ■■■■.

Dishonorable mention goes to the koreans that couldn’t give away the information.

Agreed. Mad bs. But I went rogue three anyway. Them new classes trash. It is what it is

Trash for me anyway. Lol

I guess not even the Bow range attribute for Mergen works?

That works. Your right

what? it doesnt work while burrowed? :frowning: