Tree of Savior Forum

Any Pyromancer + Psychokino build out there?

Hey guys any skill of Pyromancer that have synergy with Psych Pressure?
like Fire ball + Psych pressure? or Fire Wall psych pressure or Fire Pillar + psych pressure??

please guys let me know and what do they do about it? thanks :slight_smile:

please anyone? i need to know please

There is with fireball and PP, don’t know about firewall. Fireball + PP is similar to the ice wall combo

Other synergy is that you can use psy skill to keep mobs in one place with magnetic force and gravity pole. Fire pillar and flame ground would thank you for this.

To tell the truth, people talk a lot about linker + other classes, but psy too, could be used in almost any build if you want

1 Like

Ive done Cyrokino, Wiz2psychkino and Pyrokino.

The fireball synergy sucks because psychic pressure pushes the fireballs out of the way. The best utilization of this synergy is simply to have one of the many other pyrokinos in the game drop a fireball on the boss while you’re psychic pressuring. If you’ve done any world bosses you know there are a ton of pyrokinos out there that will provide fireballs for you.

So I highly recommend not going the Pyrokino route unless they change fireballs to not be pushed by Psychic Pressure.

Crykino is a lot more practical in its synergy, and Wiz 2 might be of aid to you if you want to use Fleetfoot later.

1 Like

Man. I really need to start recording or streaming cause I’m in love with my Pyro2 Kino1. Going for Wiz>Pyro>Kino>Pyro>Chrono3 . People keep saying PP and fireball combo doesnt work. Well it still works depending on the position of the fireball, if its against an object and cant be knock back with your pp, it does the huge aoe and does a crap load of damage. Man I was going to go the ttypical Linker1 route, but with all the QQs on the forums about it not working well or nerfed, I am VERY glad i went kino. PP alone does amazing damage and I went Int/CON and the high amount of CON defintely helps ALOT.

Also teleport utility is sweet at lvl5 and swap has overheatx2 so i can swap bosses/mobs into my flame ground/fireball/firepillar if they walk out of it.
Also in pvp, u can lay your aoes down, swap your opponent into it, and use telekensis to hold them in there !!!

Good luck and go with the build your heart believes in.

2 Likes

Take a look at the “Build of Kings”.

Thank you so much for the replies/suggestions/opinions @tabeleta and @Delcas and also @dldevoted

I really need those infos thank you :slight_smile:

is it ok for this build?

Wiz>Cryo>Pyscho>Element>CryoC2>CryoC3>ElementC2

anyone opinions or suggestion??
im focusing on freeze+lightning combo,because they have synergy when it comes to damage base on my research…

I dont know if i go from element C1 to element C2…or just element C1??
i only like the Electrocute Skill…that’s it