Tree of Savior Forum

Any kino's out there?

I’m hitting psychkino c3 soon and want to hear what’s the deal with this class. For the most part I raged at first that psychic pressure was my main damage for a bit, but realized it’s actually broken as long as there isn’t constant knockbacks/downs.
I opted for wiz c3 because it sounded safe and the best for when we start looking at rank 9+10. Leaning towards warlock 2 but keeping my options open since I know nothing about the state of late game wiz. So go ahead and tell me that kino is a godly PvP and pve class or ■■■■ on my dreams and tell me I must reroll now. Just give me the scoop on kino compared to others (:

Kinos are like gods of CC. Unfortunately, it’s really the only thing they can do. PvE-wise, early-game damage is great especially when you cast Psychic Pressure on Icewall, but eventually their damage will fall off just like any damage class. Late game mobs start to have ridiculous magic defense, but I heard kToS just recently toned them down, so maybe DPS Wizards will still be relevant, who knows. Either way, your Kino skills damage-wise will fall off regardless. So from there, you just CC everything until they die. If you do decide to take Warlock, you’ll have some new damage skills to play with.

In PvP, they’re still very good despite the many possible counters they have now. Just aim your Magnetic Force right, Raise whatever you caught with MF, and you can easily wipe out most, if not the whole enemy team.

^ Just two weeks ago, I got lucky and ranked very high. All I did was CC people with my Kino skills and let my teammates do the killing. If I can do it, you can too. :+1:

wiz3>kino3>WL >sage here although haven’t done any pvp after become sage (thanks to map explore event and halloween event T_T)

if you hit kino3 you life quality in pve will really improve(still suck vs boss though, but WL’ll solve this problem)

wiz3 work well with kino because PP and GP are channeling so Surespell come in handy and dmg buff from quickcast is nice
wiz3>kino3 role is cc that has some dmg buff for higher class(from Quickcast)
after this WL is good choice for dmg, sage’s missile hole is OP and give you some utility skills. rune maybe another option for support. Don’t know much about FF, but I don’t prefer another channeling skill.

at current level you might want some -max sp equipment eg maga rod + unrefined blue gem. this save you lot of sp pot and help you can continue use your dmg skill(at this point you main dmg skills are PP and GP which drain%sp you might change to stronger rod in the future when you have other dmg skill from higher class)

Wiz3-Psy2-Necro3 here. Magnetic Force still rules. I should have taken something else but Necro3, like linker, psy3 or sage.
Believe me, any mage without at least psy2 is almost as same usefull as swordie withouе cata3 or corsair, or like cleric who went for monk.

Thanks for informative replies. feeling confident that I’m on the right track. With this becoming my third 200+ ( was disappointed in my swodie and archer) I dont think I’d have it in me to grind another alt. So far I’m leaning heavily towards warlock. my plan with this char was too limit my total number of skills so that I didn’t fill 2 bars as I learned from my rainbow swordsman xD…

Excue me for this late and kinda off-topic question:

To make it short: What your opinion about Magnetic force Skill level?

Is lvl 1 enough or should it be higher?

no higher than level 1. damage scaling is bad, AOE attack ratio doesnt increase with level, only good for CC and even so, only shadowed by other skills like gravity pole and raise which should be maxed.

1 Like

I have it lvl1. No point to lvl it up, or to level the attribute%. I can not say it is shadowed by some cc skills. As of me, this skill is better and more usefull than Raise. And, in PvE Magnetic Force causes affected monsters to be paralized for like 1-2minutes, they just stand, receive hits and do nothing.

1 Like

Tyvm! 202020220202020202020times

may i ask for your stats?