Tree of Savior Forum

Any ideas for my Elementalist build?

I’m using Wiz 3 -> Ele 3 -> RC -> Onmyoji 3 in my main character atm. This build is awesome to clear mobs but… it sucks at boss kill (specially with hail nerfs).

My previous build was Wiz 3 -> Ele 3 -> RC -> Sage 2 and It was nice to kill boss but awful to kill mobs.

What build do you recommend that can to a great job at both? I was thinking in Wiz 3 -> Ele 3 -> WL 3 -> RC or Wiz 3 -> Ele 3 -> WL 2 -> SM 2 (I really like RC xD) but I’m very confused since I haven’t played ToS in a while…

Since I had the SPR, I decided to try Pyro3/Ele3/Shadow3 and I was a walking apocalypse in CM and while leveling. Granted, this build seems to require a pretty good weapon that would let you push 6k m.atk but geeze the POWER.

The only draw back for me is a lack of defensive choices despite the CC I have and escape spells. I haven’t tested Infernal Shadow fully yet but this build is great at burst and CC aoe. Shadow Condensation big buff at C3 more-or-less makes Shadowmancer not require Linker to be effective, especially since you already have other offensive tools. I called this build Shadow Flare for the mainly fire dps.

Wiz3-ele3-wl3-RC is the meta. It’s the safer choice.

I went with FF3-thauma1 instead.
With FF you get Blood curse (with enough con you can deal a lot of damage on high defense monsters, even better with ein sof in your party) and Enervation sinergyses well with Storm Dust.
Kundela Slash with all attributes is your boss killer.

1 Like