Tree of Savior Forum

Any good dps builds for pyro>linker?

I’m wizard-pyro-linker at 63 lvl and i don’t know what to take for good leveling and good dps for the future. As i heard, pyro2/3 isn’t good in killing mobs or bosses at all. I don’t want to take linker3 because it’s support build. Any suggestions? Also don’t want to reroll anymore.

wizard c1 > pyro c1 > linker c2 > sorcerer c2 > featherfoot c1

Not sure if you are interested in a build like this? Looks quite scary hehe

pyro2 or 3 still does decent DOT vs stationary bosses(held by a tank). you can add up warlock for even more stationary DOT. Since you’e already on pyro path you should at least take pyro2 for the pillar.

you can then decide:
Pyro 3 > Sorc
Pyro > Linker > Pyro 2 > Sorc
Pyro 3 > Chrono 3 (You got enchant fire and quicken+Pass if you get chrono3)
Pyro > Linker > Pyro 2 > Chrono 3
Pyro > Linker > Pyro 2,3 > Linker 2 > Warlock (what my friend is doing)

1 Like

why not choosing featherfoot over warlock? I heard that warlock isn’t that good? Well from all the reviews rank 7 mage tree sounds kinda bad right now compare to other classes

He likes it for the pole of agony+fire pillar combi

1 Like

Actually. I dont really understand how warlock skill works. The tooltip is lack of description. Only thing i know is pole of agony does decent damage with cursing damage(like poison), but does not stunlock or cc like fire pillar does. Other skills I really hope that someone can explain to me in details.

Pyro isnt bad at all for bosses and solo play at c2/3. Quite bad at killing mobs in parties later on. At rank 7 its more like supplemental damage, though the same will be true for all DPS ranks that we have. Eventually even ele3 assuming the game follows its established paradigm.

Pyro1>linker2>x
Pyro2>linker1>x

If you take linker3 I’d highly recommend cryo instead. It has much more synergy with linker ever since hangman was nerfed.

1 Like