Tree of Savior Forum

Any Elementalist/Pyro with the Fire Property: Explosion Attribute?

I haven’t heard anything about the cyro or pyro attributes in the Elementalist tree.
Are they any good at all.

Are there anyone on the forum who has them?

Bump. Someone must have this attribute!!!

~bump~
I’d also like to know.any info about Fire Property:Explosion, if they’re good, if wiz>pyro2>EleX is worth it for that attribute, etc

Wiz Pyro2 Linker Ele here.

This attribute is just meh.
Why ?
Because it does a little explosion (that look the same as Desmodus’s explosion when you kill them in 50 dungeon) when you kill a mob at 30% chance. That’s not a lot.
But the real thing is, most of the fire skills in this game are MULTI HIT skills, which means that you’ll only get a 1000 explosion damage out of your Fireball, Flame ground or Fire pillar for example…

So this skill is bad because of how fire skills are designed.
The only good thing about this attribute is when you kill mobs with Meteor since it’s a 1 hard-hitting AoE skill. But once again, it’s only 30% chance and Meteor has 90sec CD.

I wish I had “Ice property : Slow” instead that is 50% chance to slow monsters and give you more time to cast your ele skills (since you don’t have Surespell and Quickcast), on top of having Ice bolt, Ice Pike and Subzero shield to freeze mobs.

1 Like

you can just go warlock then, and press that skill ( forgot its name ) when a monster dies it will become a mine and explode to monsters that walk on it.

this attribute would better with the pyro class :expressionless: