Tree of Savior Forum

Any *decent* alternatives to wiz c3 - ele c3 - warlock?

Title. Am rolling a wiz for my first alt, would like some advice from high-lvl wiz players:

Any good dps builds other than wiz3 - ele3 - warlock?

I quite like the look of a PyroKino build…anyone tried it? Something like this?

Any advice appreciated!

If what you like is Warlock there are some good builds:

• Cryo 3 > Sorc 2 or Kino 2 > Warlock

• Pyro > Linker 2 > Kino 2 > Warlock

Mostly these are the ones you should aim for as a Warlock. If what you like is Kino these are good to go:

• Wiz 3 > Kino 3 > Warlock

• Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino 3

• Wiz > Cryo 2 > Kino 3 > Warlock

• Wiz > Cryo 3 > Kino 2 > Warlock

• Wiz > Pyro > Kino 3 > Linker > Warlock (there’s a combo for Pyro+Linker+Kino where you can make your fireballs not go away by switching sides while PPing linked fireballs)

• Wiz > Pyro 2 > Kino 3 > Warlock

Thanks for the advice! May I ask: Have you tried any of these in the current game? My partner is going cryo3-chrono3 so I’m interested in pyro-linker2-kino2-warlock OR wiz-pyro-kino3-warlock OR wiz3-kino3-warlock.

If he really gets Chrono to c3 before giving up I can see most of your builds viable. Just take into consideration that your friend won’t have any real dps (c3 defensive class (Blue) and c3 support class (Green)) and will rely on you to deliver it.

Linker c2 + Chrono c3 with Pass is a nice support combo for parties.

Cryo c3>Chrono c3 + Kino c3 >> Ice Wall combo each ~35sec.

well I’m thinking about wiz c3, ele c3 and featherfoot, what do you guys think?

I’m taking my sweet time leveling and I’m only Wiz c3 Ele c1, do you guys think I should change something?

Go Wiz c3>Ele c3. Later you can decide between Warlock and Featherfoot. The later one perform better in PvE than PvP.