Tree of Savior Forum

Any cleric overal guides?

still, if you go try the simulator you will understand much easier what a cleric can do :slight_smile:

and Like i said I like something condensed like a guide like the swordsman tab is soo good and i breaks it down. has nothing to do with laziness. youre just ya k nowā€¦ an assā€¦ ;(

agree with what @MrFioz says just follow the links people posted in this post and you will understand.

alright iā€™ll try that along with her. thanks.

The combo iā€™m doing, and it sounds like thatā€™s what you want, is Cleric Priest Priest Priest Chaplain Cleric Plague Doctor

Itā€™s got damage, support, revives and really strong heals.
Itā€™s not a bad class at all.
One thing ya need to know though is that every class for clerics falls off in damage at end game, after all youā€™re a support
so youā€™ll be doing like 5-6 tmies her dmg and sheā€™ll be stuck supporting you only :stuck_out_tongue:

@chrismaurobarias89 ā€¦lol that is call being lazy if you canā€™t do your own research and need someone to make a guide for you. If you search through the cleric section of the forum there are lots of post for each type of cleric build.

Here let me break it down for you:

1. Look through www.tosbase.com
  2. Look through http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/builds/?name=&class=Priest&order=Likes&search=search
  3. Search through the cleric section of this forum

Not that hard right? all the answers are there

do you have a guild for that? attributes and everything?

what you call as lazy i see as something imformative.

youre just not helpful like others its okay.

people go back to cleric?OO circle 2 or something?

I see cleric a 2nd time. so you retrun to cleric circle 2 later on>?

cleric 2 is very useful if not essential to heal properly, so yes in that build he decided to return to cleric at rank6

do you have a build for that?

Er, I do actually, my main build is slightly different though since I use Kabbalist at R7 rather htan plague doctor, I just said what the most popular is, but if you check around how a plague doctor normally specs it should be easy to adjust, otherwise you can just use the same as I am :slight_smile:

(Might be really bad, but itā€™s how I like it :P)

my gf likes it. but she really wants to go bokor to control zombies lol.

also how do you skill your dex/ con/ str/ int/ etc?

Well if she wants bokor then sheā€™s kinda stuck on the notsomuchsupport. :stuck_out_tongue:
but uh, I only go int and con, atm I have 50 con and rest int.